14

After a long day, you go into Kyong's "What are you doing Kyong?" He stops what he was doing and looks at you. "I was just cleaning my room and making space so when the baby comes he could sleep here with me."

You smile as you take a seat on his bed he quickly sits next to you "Mom where is he?" You touch your tummy he looks at it "Oh he needs to grow huh" you were shocked "Yes you're so smart Kyong" he starts giggling.

"Kyong what if it's a girl and not a boy" he tilts his head like how Jungkook would do so you start smiling as you see how both are so alike he starts thinking. "Well if it's a girl then I'll take care of her just like how dad protects you well us I'll be with her until she grows." Your eyes start getting watery you hold his hands "Aww that's so sweet so you won't be mad."

"Of course not it doesn't matter whether girl or boy I just want someone to play with and I'll make sure to take care of them." You pat his head you turn on the tv "Ok then I'll go check on your dad he's probably sleeping on the couch" he laughs and you go out of his room to see Jungkook on the floor sitting right outside of Kyong's room.

"What are you doing you scared me?" He looks at you with a soft gaze and his eyes watery as if he had cried so you kneel in front of him. "Did you hear Kyong?" He asks you as you nod "Yeah he's so smart and caring just like you. Were you crying?" He rubs his eyes "No what do you mean I don't cry" he says trying to sound tough you start smiling and clean his cheek that had a tear "Ok if you say so come on how about tomorrow you invite your hyungs to tell them the news and your parents" he then agrees "You're right" he gets up then helps you up.

After a few hours it's 10 pm "Ok I called my hyungs they're free and are coming tomorrow" Jungkook says as you're eating some ice cream sitting down he sits next to you. "Don't tell me you already have some cravings" you smile licking the spoon. "Whatever you want tell me okay I'll go buy it no matter the time ok" you nod. As you eat a last full spoon "Ok we have to go give Kyong his good night kiss" he then smirks "Race you" you looked at him confused "I ate ice cream just right now and there is someone inside me well they are growing so do you think I can run."

He rolls his eyes "I forgot you get mood swings" you looked at him "What did you say" he then shows a worried face and storms out of the room so you then go after him you see him telling Kyong goodnight and kissing him after he finishes you then go to Kyong he tells you both good night.

You and Jungkook go to your bedroom you change to one of his oversized shirts since you feel more comfortable sleeping like that you see him staring at you as he is laying down on the bed constantly looking at you then the tv so you go to the bed and lay beside him he just then stares at the tv. You go and sit on him he looks at you shocked but then sees the tv ignoring you.

"Can I help you? Why were you staring and now ignoring me huh" he tries so hard to not go overboard so he ignored you as you were about to get off him he pulls you back and holds onto your waist as he then starts kissing you. You play with his hair you smile in between the kiss and end it "Ok now let's go to sleep" you get off him and lay down he then realizes what just happened.

He looks over to you and starts whining "Y/n you can't be teasing." You look up at him "Why not it's fun look at your face." He sighs "It's not funny" he goes, opens your legs, lays on top of you putting his head on your chest, and wraps his arms around your waist so you won't move. "I'm sleeping here and I won't move" he snuggles closer hugging you tightly.

"By the morning you're gonna be on the other side of the bed or on the floor" you run your fingers through his hair. "Watch when you're not pregnant anymore you won't be able to walk after I'm done with you."