20

A year has passed as promised since you've guys been busy you guys go to the park.

"Now that Do-young is older let's play tag," Kyong says as he starts getting ready to run. "Yeah let's play," Do-young says cheerfully.

"You'll be it Y/n" Jungkook grabs Kyong and Do-young's hand "Come on before she catches us" they run and you chase them. You managed to tag Kyong "Gotcha" he giggles and quickly tags Jungkook. "You're it" Jungkook was amazed "Oh wow sneaky."

You quickly get Do-young and start running but Jungkook catches you both Do-young starts laughing. You guys then sit together in the grass field on top of a blanket you guys then look at the sky together. You then think to yourself while you look at all of them "Wow what a lovely family I have, a husband who loves me, two kids who I love so much, and this all happened because of being kidnapped by Jungkook."

You hear an alarm and look away closing your eyes just for you to open them once again but in an unfamiliar place. You sit up and realize you are in your room in your bed. "It was a dream?" Your door opens and you look at him. You see your hand and see the ring. "Y/n are you okay? What dream are you talking about?" He walks over to you.

"Jungkook where is Kyong and Do-young?" He smiles and holds your hand "Who are they?" You were confused "Nevermind but the dream...it felt so real." He hums "What was it about?" You shake your head "No it's embarrassing I'll tell you later on." He was about to kiss you but you turn making him kiss your cheek. "I haven't brushed my teeth." He nods but that didn't stop him he showered you with kisses on your forehead, cheek and nose making you laugh.

"Mrs. Jeon are you okay I know we've been married for like two months but could it be you know what." You look down while he places his hand on your stomach. "Could it be that's why I had that dream?" I brought it for you to check he hands you a pregnancy test. You go ahead and take it while he waited sitting on your shared bed he smiles. The names you mentioned were cute.

You come back out after a while "So what is it?" You nod "It's positive" he quickly runs to you hugging you. You smile "What a mischievous dream!"

The End

Started - July 23, 2020
Ended - October 26, 2020

--
I hope you guys enjoyed this feel free to read my other fanfics more are to come. Thank you for getting this book to 62k and 1k votes

My next story will be "The New Girl" a Taehyung fanfic.