6

Two years pass

You, Jungkook, and Kyong go to the park Kyong is two so he was walking in the grass playing with his cars while you and Jungkook sit in a blanket seeing Kyong.

"Can you believe he is two now"
" I know it's like if it was just yesterday when he was born," he says with a smile.
"Mommy let's play tag," Kyong says as he goes running towards you guys. He tags Jungkook
"Daddy you're it"
"Let's go before he catches us" Kyong giggles as you grab his hand and run to not get caught.
"I don't want to be it," Jungkook says with a pout. Kyong looks back
"Come on daddy come catch us."
He smiles and gets up and starts chasing you guys.

Jungkook manages to catch Kyong
"Got you" Kyong giggles and tries to catch his breath.
"Let's get mommy," Kyong says looking at you.
"Yeah let's get mommy," Jungkook says as he smirks going after you.
Jungkook grabs you by the waist making you sit down Kyong goes running towards you and hugs you.
"We got you mommy" you guys then all start laughing.
"Let's head back home it's getting late," you say Jungkook then pouts.
"Can we go to the swings before we leave please?" Kyong says as he grabs your hand.
"Ok let's go to the swings."

After that, you guys head home you see Yoongi and Jimin waiting for you guys.
"Oh hi what are you guys doing here," you say looking confused.
"Oh, we came because Jimin wanted to visit Kyong and he didn't want to come alone so I came with him the others are busy."
"Yeah Kyong come here," Jimin says as he then carries Kyong.
"Y/n I hope you don't mind they are here," Jungkook says worriedly.
"No it's ok they are welcome here."
You guys head towards the living room and watch tv while Jimin plays with Kyong.
"Kyong seems tired he should sleep," Jimin says as you then see Kyong yawning.
"I'll take him to his room Y/n stay with Jungkook he seems sad that he doesn't get your attention," Yoongi says as he picks up Kyong you look at Jungkook
"For real" you then hug him.

Yoongi took Kyong to his room but didn't come back down
"Why isn't he coming down did something happen I'll go check" you then let go of Jungkook and go check. You go into the room you then see Kyong and Yoongi sleeping you smile as then Jimin and Jungkook peek inside.
"Come on let's go back to the living room they are sleeping."

An hour passes it's 10 pm you go to the kitchen to get a cup of juice. You then feel hands wrap your waist
"What happened Jungkook?"
"Y/n I'm needy"
"Jungkook your hyungs are here and Kyong is sleeping"
"Y/n we haven't done it since he was born it's been too long and let's have another one so Kyong won't be alone."
You start blushing
"But he has his uncles and us to play with"
"It isn't the same" he lets you go and sits down on a chair. You finish your juice and go sit on top of him facing him
"I'll think about ok"
He leans in and starts kissing you roughly you then start grinding on him he holds your waist.

In the living room, Jimin is still watching tv but then sees Kyong going to him.
"Oh Kyong you're awake" he goes and sits next to him.
"Where's mommy and daddy," he asks
Jimin.
"I'll go look for them ok stay here watch the tv oh where's uncle Yoongi."
"He's still sleeping"
"Oh ok, I'll look for your mom and dad."
Jimin goes to the kitchen his eyes widened as he sees the two of you making out. Jimin clears his throat making you and Jungkook then look at him you quickly fix your shirt and try to get off of Jungkook but he holds you not letting you move.
"Um I just wanted to say Kyong is awake he's watching TV right now," he says putting his hand on his neck.
"Ok I'll go with him," you say as then Jungkook lets you go and you go to the living room.
"Jungkook you guys need a room," Jimin says as Jungkook just smiles.

"Kyong you're awake"
"Yeah where's daddy," he says with curiosity.
" Oh he's in the kitchen with Jimin"
"Oh ok," you then bring him close and hug him. Jungkook and Jimin come to the living room.
"We should get going it's late," Jimin says.
"But Yoongi is still sleeping stay over," Jungkook says reassuring him.
"Yeah Kyong can sleep with us," you say with a smile. He agrees and stays you guys say goodnight as you enter the room with Jungkook and Kyong.
Kyong quickly lays in the middle of the bed and you and Jungkook lay beside him.
"Mommy"
"Yes sweetie"
"I want a brother"
Your eyes widened.
"Yeah Y/n Kyong wants a brother," he says smirking.
"Let's go to sleep it's late I'll think about it ok Kyong"
"Ok but don't forget mommy"
"I'll make her not forget ok Kyong" Jungkook tells Kyong.