16

A few months pass you wake up and start making breakfast as Kyong enters the kitchen he gasps out loud. "What happened sweetie" you quickly go to him worried he starts smiling which made you feel confused you thought he had hurt himself or something. "The baby is growing your stomach is big mommy" you then look at your baby bump and smile placing your hand on it.

"Yes, he's growing" you then continue cooking making some eggs while Kyong sits down on the table and starts coloring his coloring book. "Omg" out of nowhere Jungkook says you place the egg on a plate "What happened" he goes to you.

"Your baby bump is showing omg the baby is coming soon we just have to wait for the gender" you hand Kyong his plate and place one for you and Jungkook "Yeah now let's eat," you tell him as you all start eating.

As you guys finish you started placing the plates in the sink and was about to wash them "Y/n I'll do it ok go sit down" Jungkook says as he then starts washing them you go and sit down next to Kyong. "Let's color mommy" he hands you a crayon and you start coloring with him.

After Jungkook finished "Come on guys let's watch a movie" you and Kyong agree. As you Jungkook puts a movie you sit down next to Kyong while Jungkook sits beside you meaning you were in the middle. As you watched the movie you would see Kyong and Jungkook glancing at each other "Ok what's going on" you ask them.

They both stare at each other and then they both put their ear on your baby bump and start giggling. You were caught off guard and start smiling you run your fingers through Jungkook's hair and pat Kyong's head.
"What are you guys doing?" Jungkook then rubs your bump "we want to hear the baby" he says. You nod as then you feel a kick "omg did you feel that the baby kicked" Kyong says in shock and his face lit up.

They both place a hand "Hey there baby what are you doing in there?" Jungkook says as he then removes his hand leaving Kyong's there. "Hey there baby I can't wait for you to come I have everything prepared," Kyong says as he then hugs you.

After you went to your check-up last week they had said they would send an email of what the gender would be. So as you were on your phone you saw a message with the clinic's name.

"Jungkook they sent the email Kyong come" you yell. They both come running towards you. "So what is it a boy or girl" Jungkook lets out as he then tries to catch his breath. Kyong just stares at you with big eyes as you continue to read you smile.

Kyong tugs on your shirt "what is it mommy" you kneel to his level "well what did you want" he tilts his head "well I wanted a boy but it doesn't matter." You hand Jungkook the phone and he starts reading it he smiles and looks at Kyong "so it's..." you and Jungkook cut Kyong off "it's a boy."

He lets out a shriek as he then starts jumping around and hugs you both he quickly heads to his room giggling. Jungkook hugs you and pecks your lip. "Omg baby number two we should start thinking names" you smile "yeah you're right oh Kyong left and we were watching a movie." You both end up watching the movie you lay on Jungkook as he held you throughout the movie until you fell asleep.

Jungkook carried you to the room and placed you on the bed he went to go check up on Kyong who was playing in his room. He sits down on the desk he looks at you and starts admiring you feeling thankful to have you. "Well let's think of some names."