Chapter 7: I'll Be The Vanguard

Character Facts: Ahsoka's birthday is on October 1st, making Kakashi a little bit over half- a-month older than her. This also makes her the second youngest in Team Minato after Rin. Her birthday is nine days before Naruto's birthday on October 10th.

This chapter finishes off the rest of episode 416 and also has scenes from episode 360...I think?

"You're late, Obito!" Kakashi scowled in his usual distaste at the panting Uchiha. The pure image of impatience. Obito only ignored him.

The spiky blonde hair was the first thing Obito noticed as he shifted his eyes to his new sensei, then he noticed the bright blue eyes as Minato Namikaze greeted him politely, "You're finally here. You must be Obito."

"We've been waiting for you." Rin smiled at the Uchiha. His lateness now being a common thing for her.

"Finally made it, huh?." Ahsoka grinned, also used to said boy's lateness.

" Ahsoka grinned, also used to said boy's lateness

(I tried my best people)

Obito continued panting, "Barely made it..." It wasn't really his fault the old ladies and black cats kept trying to ambush him at the worst possible moments....which were at all moments.

"You're really late." Kakashi huffed again, making Obito grit his teeth.

That silver bastard really can't take catch a break, huh?

"We've all introduced ourselves. You're the only one left! Though...I believe you are all familiar with each other. Specially with the little assignment I sent you all." The four nodded.

Minato gestured to Obito, "Why don't you introduce yourself?" A smug smirk immediately tugged on the boy's lips.

Oh...he had been waiting for this one...

"I'm going to be Hokage!" Obito shouted, startling the other four, "My name is Obito Uchiha! For my Great Stone Face, make sure my trademark googles and Sharingan are nicely carved out!" He then pointed dramatically at his audience, "So I can glare over the neighboring lands!"

Kakashi face palmed, already done with his bullshit, making Ahsoka chuckle. Sure she loved Obito...but damn, the boy was dramatic. She was one-hundred percent sure this was pre-planned.

"I'll scare the hell out of them with my Sharingan stare..." Minato watched Obito ramble on with a patient, soft smile, "...and no one will dare attack our village!"

Kakashi finally got fed up, "Rattle off your instructions after you become the Hokage and activate your Sharingan." Rin watched as the two bantered with an easy smile. "Besides how can they carve the Sharingan if you're wearing goggles?"

Ahsoka sighed and shook her head with a slight smile on her lips as Obito's cries of protest followed. "They can carve it out over my goggles!"

"Then it will look like your eyeballs are popping out!" Rin pointed out. Everyone chuckled at the mental image except Obito who looked at the floor dejectedly.