2. Cherry Blossom

💗cherry blossom
💗min yoongi

Yoongi Pov ~
I was working on beats of our new song when suddenly manager sejin called me.

Sejin : yoongi we have a new collab for you.
Yoongi : with whom.
Sejin : this collab is really necessary and would gain a lot of popularity and I am sure you would love it.
Yoongi : -_- with whom?
Sejin : we all know you collab with powerful women so it's one of really talented female artist.
Yoongi : I am sure she has a name so say it.
Sejin : umm - uhhh, it's y/n...
Yoongi :.....
Sejin : look I know you try to avoid her due to fans but you see you always tell music comes first and yk that she is great artist so...
Yoongi : *sigh* okay, I don't think there is another option.
And I do think she is pretty good artist.
Sejin : YES!
Yoongi : what type of song is it though.
Sejin :....... Love song.
Yoongi : -_-........
Sejin : you can't back out now.
*ends call*

*few hours later*

Nj : so, hyung I heard you are collaborating with y/n.
Sg : yeah....
Jin : she is an amazing artist and awesome producer.
Jm : yeah she is part of worlds biggest girl group.
Jh : she is really good dancer.
Tae : I heard she is really kind too.
Jk : yk, she is golden maknae of her group, like she is good at everything just like me.
Vmin : *chuckles* jUsT LikE mE
Jk : stop mocking me.
Nj : hyung are you not happy about this collab.
Sg : I don't know what to feel. Like I know she is awesome artist and I do want to work with her but -
Nj : but??
Sg : but, you see fans keep me shipping with her which is irritating and after this collab...
Jin : hmm I get it but tbh just focus on the song I am sure everything would be good.
Nj : and you can't do anything about it anyways so why not just enjoy the collab and maybe you would get a good friend.
Sg : hmm.

Y/n Pov ~
I was going to my studio when suddenly my manager menji approached me.
Menji : y/n
Y/n : yes
Menji : umm we have a new collab for you.
Y/n : that's good *smiles*
Menji : it's really important and you have to do it.
Y/n : sure it would be fun working with another artist and making friends. But with whom is it.
Menji : umm uhhh... Min yoongi.
Y/n : what!
Menji : look y/n please try to understand it's really important.
Y/n : ohhkay
Menji : *reassuring smile* *leaves*

*At y/n's studio*
*Y/n thinking to herself*
Wow, just when I thought today was going good.
Ahhghhhh why does it have to be him.
He is great artist and all but he is literally the rudest person how on earth am I gonna work with him.
He doesn't even talk properly to me.
God save me.
I just hope he doesn't behave as rude as he have done in the past.
Uhhh, why couldn't it be another member or artist.

*flashback*
Mama back stage
Y/n : guys (bts) you were amazing! I loved it.
Bangtan : thank you y/nie
*all the members except yoongi talk with y/n and they become friends*
Y/n went to yoongi (as she really admires his work)
Y/n : hey, I just wanted to say that you are really talented artist and I really love your work. *smiles*
Sg : *ignores her and leave*
Y/n :....

*still in flashback*
Yoongi Pov ~
I really wanted to talk to y/n but I couldn't after sometime she approached me and appreciated my work. Honestly words of appreciation from a great artist like y/n means a lot to me I absolutely love her work but I ignored her and left. It's not a first time I behaved rude to her she is really cheerfull and kind but whenever she approaches me I just behave like the worst person. Last time she tried to help me as I was struggling with my way out but I refused to take help and rudely went away.
I know it's not her fault that fans ship us and she doesn't deserve that rudeness b-but I just don't want to give fans another chance to make it a fuzz or ship us. It really makes things awkward...

*End of flashback*