12. Cherry Blossom

💗 Cherry Blossom
💗 Min Yoongi

*Next day*

Y/n Pov ~

We had released cherry blossom and the amount of blow up it got was insane. It was trending on literally every website, it was the current "hot topic" no matter what app I opened people were talking about the "kissing scene" I kinda felt sad as that song was much more than that particular scene, I felt like that scene overshadowed the entire message but their were people who were talking about the song and its emotions and not just a kissing scene.
The song reached a freaking 100 million views within 24 hours!
Due to the kissing scene it was supper hyped, armys and dreamers were both streaming it alot and let's just say YouTube didn't behaved like a b**** this time :)

Yoongi Pov ~

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly Taehyung barged into my room and started jumping around and woke me up.

Yoongi : I am seriously done with all of you! Kim Taehyung if you disturb my sleep, you would regret it!!

Taehyung : HYUNGGGGGG YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!

Yoongi : TAEHYUNG.

Tae : hyung! Your MV got 100 million views already!!!

Yoongi : holy shi-

Tae : *jumping around* ikr!!
Also, that kissing scene looked very real *smug look* are you sure you and y/n are-

Yoongi : *throws a pillow at him* Yah! We are just friends!

Tae : *running away* sureeee

Yoongi Pov ~

I decided to celebrate our success with yn and of course our team.
Honestly, shooting it was really fun!
And hence I contacted yn and invited her for the dinner along with the team.

We all went to a nice restaurant and celebrated the success of cherry blossom.

Me and y/n were starring at each other the whole time. Since that kissing scene,,, my perspective towards y/n changed and now I just can't stop staring at her....

*few days later*

It's been a few days that I met y/n, I honestly miss her. I was planning to go to her dorm when suddenly my phone started ringing.

Namjoon : hyung!
Sg : what...?
Namjoon : did you saw what dispatch posted?!?
Sg : I didn't, I have much better works to do!
Namjoon : look at their tweet rn!! And then meet me at the studio!
Sg : okay...?

Yoongi Pov ~

Yoongi Pov ~

Holy shit-
I cursed under my breath, and went towards namjoon's studio.

*at the studio*

Nj : *sigh* hyung, I already warned you, still you went again.

YG : ahh, ik and I am sorry about that, but what are we supposed to do now!

Nj : are you guys really just friends???

YG : yesss

Nj : alright then, bighit and y/n's entertainment would deny the rumors but from now on you would have to maintain distance from y/n

YG : b-but-

Nj : it's bang pd nim's order. He said that you would have to cut your contacts with her...

Yg : uhhh

Nj : don't worry hyung, you would get over her. She was just a friend to you, right?

Yg : yeah....

*10 months later*

*10 months later*

Yoongi Pov ~

I guess y/n was wrong, maybe not every story has a happy ending.

But honestly I don't even know what my story actually is!

After that scandal me and y/n have lost our contacts, more like our companies forbidded us from contacting.

I was so unsure of my feelings and I still am unsure of them and hence I didn't even went against the company

It's been 10 months now, but for some reason I still miss her, for some reason I cry when I listen to cherry blossom.

𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙍𝙔 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙎𝙊𝙈 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙣....