15. Cherry Blossom

💗 Cherry Blossom
💗 Min Yoongi

Namjoon Pov ~

When I reached to the terrace with whiskey, I saw yoongi hyung was quietly looking at the moon.

"Hyung." I called out softly.

Yoongi Pov ~

I was just staring into the sky, trying to just lose myself in it when suddenly I heard namjoon's voice.
The tears that I was controlling just flowed out.
"Joon..." I called out his name and just hugged him tightly.
"Hyung...." he said while soothingly rubbing my back.

*after few minutes of hug*

Namjoon : it's okay, hyung. Whatever happened couldn't be changed now, *showing whiskey* wanna talk it all out.

Yoongi : *chuckles* of course.

*after getting a bit drunk*

Yoongi : namjoon! Never fall in love... EVER!

Namjoon : Whyyyyyyyyy

Yoongi : cause - CAUSE LOVE HURTS JOON! IT HURTS. *falls dramatically*

Namjoon : hyungggggg what happened with y/n.

Yoongi : namjoon *hugs him* I went to meet y/n in the park and - and *breaks down*

Namjoon : *trying to comfort him* and what hyung...
What exactly happened at the park!

Yoongi Pov ~

*flashback*

I reached to park but I was a bit late and when I reached to the park y/n was with a man and as soon as she saw me she came to

Y/n : yoonie~ *hugs him*  *shows the man* meet minjoon.

Yoongi : ohh, hi.

Minjoon : hello.

Y/n : yoongi, yk my song "candy boy" he is that candy boy, whom I met in Daegu.

Yoongi : really?

Y/n : yup!

Minjoon : yeah, that's true. And we are dating now.

Yoongi : that's great! Congratulations :]

Y/n : thank you, btw about what did you wanted to talk.

Yoongi : ahh, it's not that necessary I would leave you two alone.

Y/n : okay, honestly yoon if it weren't for you, I would have never met him.

Yoongi : how did I helped.

Minjoon : well, while y/n was waiting for you, I happened to arrive at park at the same time and I told her that I am that Daegu boy.

Y/n : turns out that day when we met, we both felt the connection and now destiny got us together again. I am glad I did that song.

Minjoon : me too

Yoongi : wow, that's awesome but I would leave now.

Y/n : ahh, okay. Byeeeee.

Yoongi : bye.

*end of flashback*

*Joon hugs yoongi and yoongi starts crying on his shoulders*

Yoongi : joonieeeeee why is this happening with me. Whyyyyyyyyy.
I know I should be happy for my friend. But I just can't. I feel so jealoussssssss.

Joon : Don't worry hyung, *rubs his back* it's fine, everything would be okay hyung, everything would be fine.
And you know, you still have your strawberry girl right?

Yoongi : that's the problem joon! That's the problem! I just feel like y/n is that girl. No matter how much I try to deny, my heart just can't accept that. It keeps saying that y/n is that girl.

Joon : hyung, you know if you are destined then you would get back together and if not then their is no meaning in wasting time on her.

Yoongi : *sigh* you are right.

Joon : it's fine to cry hyung, let it all out. Cry all you want for a few days. It would make you feel better. And then you can move on from the situation.

Yoongi : *chuckles* alright.

*next day*

13:12

Taehyung : yoongi hyung scared us for no reason last night.*chuckles*

Joon : what do you mean Tae?

Jungkook and Tae : You all need to check Twitter!

Yoongi : *groans* I hate Twitter! I don't want to check it.
Joon : let's just do it.

Joon : hyung, it has gone viral and now everyone thinks that you two are dating

Tae : wait, isn't it the truth though...? Yoonyn are dating right?

Joon : no Tae, they aren't.

Yoongi : they must have taken this photo when y/n hugged me before we had any conversation. *sigh*

*suddenly yoongi's phone chimed, it was a message from y/n*