3. Cherry Blossom

💗 Cherry Blossom
💗 Min yoongi

**few days later**

Yoongi Pov ~
Today is the day when y/n is going to come at company so that we can discuss about songs. Honestly, I am scared as we haven't talked to each other well I don't have her number but... The reason why I am scared is because I have always been a rude to her. At this point I have no idea what to do.

*Time skip*

Y/n Pov ~
I arrived at bighit building as we are supposed to work here. And honestly I don't have any idea what to expect. Here goes nothing....

I went to "GENIUS LAB" as I was told to. I pressed the bell and a pissed suga opened the door. Great, we haven't even started yet and he is already pissed.

I bowed and greeted him and he did the same.
Then we sat on the couch to discuss (I have never felt this uncomfortable in my whole life)
*few minutes of awkward silence later*
Y/n : umm, so what would be the genre of our song.
Sg :..... It's going to be a love song.
Y/n : w-what
Sg : you didn't knew?
Y/n :..... no...
Sg : well now you know
Y/n : hmm, I guess yeah.
Sg : yeah.. So from where do we start.
Y/n : umm, what you wanna do first lyrics or melody.
Sg : let's get done with the melody first.
Y/n : sure! I was honestly thinking the same.
Sg : *chuckles*
Y/n : *thinking* did he just laughed, I mean it's not like he doesn't laugh. It's just... Idek, wth y/n get out of your thoughts!
Sg : so we gonna start with melody.
Y/n : yeah, and while producing melody Ig our awkwardness would fade away too *chuckles*
Sg : I hope so :D

Sg : so what instruments can you play
Y/n : I can play guitar, piano, Congo, and drums.
Sg : woah! That's great
Y/n : *chuckles* thank you.
Sg : what should we add in the melody
Y/n : I say guitar and piano since it's a love song.
Sg : that works for me.

Y/n goes to the piano

Y/n : may I?
Sg : go for it.
*let's say y/n start to play some new notes*
Sg : *thinking* wow she sure is very talented. I am impressed, did she came up with the notes already.

After listening to you for about 30 seconds
*Suga goes to the piano and sits beside y/n*

He starts to synchronize with her. Now they both were playing piano and it all felt so at place.
*they both were smiling at each other* (a/n : I am cringing at my own writing >. <)
Fortunately mic was on and the tunes played by them were recorded.
Sg : wow I haven't produced any song this fast, you sure have speed.
Y/n : I haven't worked this fast either. *chuckles* I was just playing random keys and somehow they felt right and your synchronization made it perfect.
Sg : *getting shy* uhhh umm...
Y/n :*chuckles*
Sg : since we have this pre recording so tomorrow we can maybe, revise it and do the necessary corrections.
Y/n : I say, we first get guitar part recorded to and then do the modifications.
Sg : sure, but... I don't know how to play guitar.
Y/n : I can teach you *smile*
Sg : I would love that. *gummy smile*
Y/n : I didn't brought my guitar today.
Sg : I think it's already enough work for today.
Y/n : you planning to get a nap or something *chuckles*
Sg : yesss, wait how do you know?
Y/n : every army knows that.
Sg : you are an army?!?
Y/n : yeah...
Sg : wow! Yk, I am a dreamer too.
Y/n : oh that's- wait! What! Really?!?
Sg : *chuckles* yes.
Y/n : I wasn't expecting that. But it feels good to know that you like my work.
Sg : Humm... Y/n
Y/n : yes.
Sg : can I get your number, yk, for discussing about collab.
Y/n : sure *smiles*
*they exchange numbers*
Y/n : honestly, don't get me wrong but your behavior is way different rn.. A good different though.
Sg : *embarrassed* ahh, ik and also I am sorry for being so rude to you... It's just that.. Yk...
Y/n : it's okay. You don't need to explain. I understand *smile*
Sg : thank you for understanding. But I promise I wouldn't be like before. I hope we get to know each other better.
Y/n : me too.

*after y/n left*

Y/n Pov ~
Wow.
I didn't expected that. Honestly, I am glad that this collab is happening. This sweet side of yoongi is really awesome. I hope he doesn't go back to his rude self.

I am looking forward to this upcoming FRIENDSHIP min yoongi.

Yoongi Pov ~
That was alot better than expected. Y/n is really fun person to work with. I am glad I got to collab. I hope I can redeem myself. It's gonna be fun working with her.

I am looking forward to this upcoming FRIENDSHIP Lee y/n