16. Cherry Blossom

💗 Cherry Blossom
💗 Min Yoongi

Joon : hyung, what happened why are you staring at your phone.

Yoongi : *sigh* y/n messaged me. She wants to meet... Maybe she wants us to deny the rumors...

Joon : ohh...

Yoongi : yeah.. I would just text her and see what's the matter.

Yoongi : joon, I gotta go

Joon : where??

Yoongi : y/n really needs me.

Joon : but hyun-

*yoongi already grabbed his coat and left*

*20 minutes later*

*at y/n's studio*

Yoongi Pov ~

I reached at y/n's studio and barged in it. She was crying.... I went to her and hugged her as tight as I could.

Y/n : *in between sobs* y-yoongi.....

Yg : shh... *rubbing her back* it would be fine.

*after few minutes*

Yg : y/n, what's wrong...?
Y/n : everything *sobs*
Yg : tell me, I am here to listen to your rant. What's bothering you so much. How are you exactly feeling.
Tell me y/n.

Y/n : I-i just feel be-betrayed and played *sobs*

Yg : if it's the rumors that are stressing you then don't worry about them we can just deny it. People would forget it in few days..

Y/n : that's not the main problem...

Yg : then what's wrong?

Y/n : you remember that boy minjoon...

Yg : yeah.. That candy boy. Right?

Y/n : *sobs* that's the thing he lied.

Yg : what do you mean?

Y/n : when you left, I decided to talk to him about that day but he always changed the topic. Today, I came to know that my company told him to do this as it would be worse if I date a non idol. As they thought it would be better if 2 idols of their company are dating instead of me dating someone who is not a celebrity.

Yg : *hugs her* y/n... I don't know whether it's the right time or not but I need to tell you something. The thing that I came to tell you that day but couldn't...

Y/n : what is it..?

Yg : I-i might be that ca-candy boy of yours....

Y/n : what..

Yg : listen, I am not sure but I have the same story, just in mine that girl left a note but you never mentioned about note..

Y/n : I never mentioned it but I indeed left a note for that boy before leaving Daegu.

Yg : really?!?

Y/n : yeah....

Yg : *picks out a piece of paper* is i-it this one..