1. It all started in the Bathroom

Eddy took one look at his bathroom and immediately pulled out his phone to call Brett. This was a two-man battle, he knew, and was ready to take it on head first with a comrade at his side.

His phone rang for only just a minute, but it felt like several hours to Eddy.

C'mon, Brett. I need you right now! , thought Eddy.

He was about to hang up, when Brett's smooth voice came from the other end of the phone and said, "Hey Eddy. Watchya need?"

Relif flooded him. He then braced himself for impact before asking, "Brett, can you please come over right now? I-I want you to help me with..." he sighed, embarrassed, not wanting to prove Brett right. "...cleaning my bathroom." The last few words came out as a mumble, but Brett heard it loud and clear, and grinned like a sneaky cat from ear to ear.

"Could you repeat that again, a little louder? I'm not quite sure I heard what you said."

Eddy sighed again. He knew what game Brett was playing, and also knew there was no other choice than to let him win, given his desperate situation. "Will you help me clean my bathroom? Please?" he repeated.

Brett, still grinning, knowing that he had won, said, "Of course. I'll be over in 15 minutes, more or less." He paused so that his next words could take full effect. "I told you so."

Before Eddy could come up with a remark, Brett hung up and hurried to pull on some old demin work jeans and a causal gray t-shirt. He slipped on a pair of checkered balck and white Vans, (with socks of course, unlike you crazy slip-on loving people, who absolutely don't care if your feet are all sweaty and gross while you work!!) and grabbed his wallet, phone, and violin before heading out the door.

.
.
.

17 minutes later, Eddy heard a knock at his door and jumped up from his couch to greet his friend.

"Your late." he said, with his voice dripping with sarcasm and a mock frown on his face.

Brett grinned and rolled his eyes at his friends theatrics, then shrugged and answered, "What can I say, never was the 'punctual' person." He let himself in the house, leaving Eddy and his mock attitude leaning against the door frame.

Eddy turned to face his friend, and then watched his slip off his Vans and place them on the shoe rack.

Brett walked towards Eddy's bathroom to inspect the damage for himself. And boy was it a sight to behold.

.
.
.

The day of the incident, Eddy was not feeling well at all, his allergies were really aggressive, and his headache had been consistent throughout the entire day. He was invited to go to a local bar with a few of his rambunctious cousins, and after some serious persuading, he agreed, and they set off.

At that moment, a little ball of doom was created on this metaphorical hill of disaster, getting bigger and bigger, just itching to be pushed.

Everything had been going well, with minimal drinks and laying low for Eddy, until he had been offered a Yager Bomb, his favorite alcoholic drink. And even though a little voice in the back of his head (probably his conscience) was nagging at him to not take the energizing substance, he took it, and his little-not-so-little snowball of doom began to roll down the hill of disaster.

By what was presumed to be around midnight, Eddy could barley stand up straight, and his headache was now a blinding pain that he couldn't get rid of. He had one of his smarter and less drunk cousins drive are him home that night, where as soon as he had hit his once clean bathroom, threw up all the achohol he had consumed at the bar into his toilet bowl and the area surrounding it. It was not a pretty sight.