5. It all ended in the bathtub

***Warning: Slight NFSW, so just take caution ⚠️***

Brett and Eddy spent the rest of the afternoon kissing on the couch, eventually becoming less passionate and intense but still sweet and full of love. Brett's fever had come back, not as high, but just enough to make Brett want to lay down and sleep in Eddy's arms for the rest of the night. Eddy noticed Brett's lack of energy, and got up to get some more fever medicine.

Eddy came back and said, "I can't believe I didn't remember this before, but I think I have something that may help with your fever."

Brett was curious, and answered, "What do you have in mind?"

"Its nothing complicated, just taking a warm bath."

Brett nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. But only on one condition."

Eddy sat down on the couch. "Name it."

"Only if you do it with me."

Eddy leaned in and kissed Brett. "Deal."

Brett took Eddy's hand and lead them both too Eddy's guest bathroom, where his huge clawfoot bathtub was. Inside, Brett lightly jabbed his elbow into Eddy's waist, and Eddy cried out, "Hey, what was that for?"

Brett giggled. Giggled. He was up to something for sure. "Nothing. Just that youre a meanie sometimes."

Eddy was shocked. "What? When have I ever been a meanie?"

"Right now. For not letting me do this."

"Hey! What are yo-" Eddy's words were cut off by laughter spilling out of his mouth.

Brett had lunged at Eddy's waist without warning, tickling him mercilessly.

Eddy couldnt do anything but laugh, and did try to get Brett back, but failed when Brett jabbed his side.

Brett slowed down, and then put his hands under Eddy's shirt to take it off.

Eddy didn't protest, and when Brett had finished, he placed a hickey on Eddy's collar bone, then took Eddy's glasses off and made his way to Eddy's hips.

But before Brett could take Eddy's pants and boxers off, Eddy slid his hands under Brett's shirt and threw it over his head, then made a return hickey on Brett's neck.

Brett continued what he had strated, and slid Eddy's sweats off, then his socks, then finally, his boxers. Brett took a step backwards to look at his beutiful boyfriend in front of him.

"Oh my gosh, You're so beautiful Eddy," he said before going in and kissing him.

Still kissing, Eddy took off the rest of Brett's clothes, then turned on the bathwater to fill up the bathtub. He took Brett in his lap, then they kissed and held eachother until the bathtub was full, where they stepped in cautiously, getting used to the hot temperature.

They spent the rest of their time in the bathtub kissing every inch of skin they could reach, feeling each other, loving every moment.

Brett's hand once brushed Eddy's penis, and it went erect, and Brett swiflty moved his hand away and lightly blushed.

An akward silence fell between them, so Eddy said, "If you're feeling better, um, do you maybe want to, uh, I don't know, um..."

Brett, catching on, said, "I am feeling better, thanks. And yes, lets."

Eddy kissed his boyfriend and intertwined his fingers with Brett's.

They stood up and didn't bother drying off. Without warning, Eddy scooped Brett up in his arms bridal style, so Brett asked, "What are you doing Eddy?"

Eddy smiled. "Picking up my love."

Brett smiled back and slung his arms around Eddy's neck as he kissed him.

Eddy carried Brett to his bed, where he set Brett down and whispered in his ear, "I love you Brett, so so much."

The words sent shivers down Brett's spine, and he whispered it back right before things escalated.

.
.
.

Eddy woke up with a sleeping Brett next to him, his shoulder and arm on top of Eddy's chest, breathing deeply, serenely, and peacefully.

This is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, thought Eddy. It was a random thought, but it rang true, and an idea began to form in his mind.

He wanted to tell Brett, but didn't want to wake the sleeping angel on top of him.

He lay there, thinking about the future, looking at Brett, until his late alarm spooked him, causing him to wake up Brett.

Eddy smacked his phone to turn the alarm off, and breathed a sigh of relief when it finally did.

"Mmm, what time is it?" Slurred Brett, his eyes still closed.

Eddy peeked at his phone. "11."

"Am or pm?"

Eddy laughed. "Am."

"Alrighty." Brett yawned and adjusted himself so his back was all the way on top of Eddy's chest. It was so cute, that Eddy laughed again, and it vibrated through his chest, making Brett hum with delight.

"Brett?"

"Mmm?"

"I have an important question."

"Shoot."

"Can you move in with me? Please?"

Brett lifted up his head and gave Eddy a kiss. "Yeup. We can go get my stuff today, if you wanted."

"That sounds great."

"But first, breakfast. I'm hungry."

"Of course Bretty."

"Great."

They lay there for a while, thinking about what was yet to come, before they made breakfast, then set off to settle in to their new lives.

.
.
.