Chapter 6

After feeding her properly they took her back to the dorm. It was quite a risk to fool the guard and take her inside. But they managed somehow. Leaving YN in Jungkook's room, the other two went to their room.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh on you. Now take these and go change." Jungkook said while handing her over some of his clothes. YN just simply nodded and followed his instructions.

The next morning Jimin, Taehyung and also Hoseok came to meet YN. Jungkook was already prepared for his class.

"Oh YN! Would you like to go with us to our class? I mean it's boring here to sit around half a day!" Jimin suggested with a wide smile.

"But hyung! It's too much risky. What if the guard finds out? We'll be expelled for sure!" Jungkook replied with an anxious expression.

"It's a piece of cake, Jungkooka! No one can see her in your oversized hoodie. Now let's go!" Hoseok said and got out of the room.

~In the campus~

Now they were walking through the campus to go to their class. There were many other students too walking around them. YN being the curious one, kept looking at others. The last two days she had seen a lot of this world, but this world was still a mystery to her.

"You can put down the hoodie now if you want! We're out of the dorm," Jungkook suggested.

YN nodded and put down the hoodie. Seeing her silky hair he felt the sudden urge to touch them. So out of impulsion, he stopped her in the middle of the path and tied her hair in a bun.

"Ooooh! Didn't know you had the talent to style a girl's hair!" Jimin said with a smirk.

"Just look there! Some girls are staring. The Jeon Jungkook is tying a girl's hair! Haha, they must be surprised and jealous too!" Hoseok whispered to them which made Jungkook turn red in embarrassment.

"May I know who the beautiful lady is!" Asked a voice approaching them. They all turned their head only to get their eyes widened. It was Kim Namjoon.

"Um, she is, um we found h....!" Jimin tried to say something but Taehyung cut him off mid sentense.

"She is Jungkook's girlfriend!" Tae blurted out whatever came in his mind. The others bolted their head towards him out of shock. Namjoon was surprised too but happy at the same time.

"Wow, really! We all should have a proper introduction then!" Namjoon suggested but Hoseok grabbed his arm to drag him to somewhere else. "We're getting late for class, hurry up!" Hoseok said.

"Oh sorry then. We'll meet again sometime, miss!" Namjoon shouted while getting dragged away by Hoseok.

After they went out of sight Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "Why did you say she is my girlfriend! Are you out of your mind?"

"Yah! I couldn't think of anything else. This stupid Jimin was about to tell him the truth. If Namjoon finds out that we're keeping her in the dorm, we're dead!" Taehyung explained. YN just stood there and looked at the boys bickering, not understanding what was happening.

(Kim Namjoon was in the same year as Hoseok's and one of the Kim brothers. He was a total genius and everyone in the university knew him, even the teachers. He was the living example of an ideal student.

There wasn't a single competition or Olympiad he didn't take part on. He was a gem. But he didn't know even the C of cooking. It was the one thing that he sucked at. As he was an epitome of righteousness, he didn't support any wrong matter. That's why they hid the truth from him.)

During the class, YN sat in the middle of Jungkook and Taehyung. She just kept looking here and there making some of the girls curious.

The three boys were quite popular in the class as they were very handsome. Jimin was the flirty one but not the type to take advantage of someone. Taehyung being the goofy one, always friend zoned everyone. And Jungkook? Well, he was allergic to girls.

After the class they went to the cafeteria and sat on a table with their tray of food. They were giving YN a description of their life when Jimin's phone rang.

"What is that thing! How does it work?" YN whispered to Jungkook indicating to Jimin's phone.

"I'll show you tonight, okay!" Jungkook replied.

"Guys, the monitor just called us at the gym. We have to go!" Jimin said, after ending the call.

"You wait here and eat. Don't go anywhere. We'll be back soon!" Assured Jungkook and with the other two went to the gym leaving the girl alone.

As soon as they left the cafe, a few girls came to sit in front of YN. She wasn't used to the way of this world! What would the girls do to her!