Epilogue

It was already spring and the gardens were full of blooming flowers. The cherry blossom trees were now full with rosy pink petals. Under one of those trees laid Jungkook with his arm under his head while YN's head laid on Jungkook's muscular chest. It was a quiet and peaceful place where no one could disturb them.

"So what did you think? Are you going on the trip with me?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head towards her.

"I have to ask father first. If he agrees, then I'll go."

"Seriously, you call Jin hyung father?" With that said Jungkook lifted his upper body a bit and hovered over YN. "Don't tell me I've to take his permission now to kiss you!" He asked with a bit of humor and also a smirk.

"What if I say, yes?" YN played along.

"Guess what? I don't care." And then he leaned on her face and kissed her cherry lips softly. The soft kiss soon turned into a passionate one and they pulled away a few moments later. He started at her eyes for a moment and caressed her tinted cheeks softly.

"So when are we gonna get married? I want three children and I don't want you to have any concubine!" YN said with a pout.

"In this world males don't keep concubines, so don't worry my little princess. And we're still too young to get married," Jungkook replied with a chuckle.

"You know back in the days, girls were supposed to be married at sixteen. Father loved me too much so he didn't marry me off. Now I'm getting very old." YN sighed and pouted cutely.

"You're getting old, ha! So how old are you?" Jungkook asked, getting closer to her face.

"Twenty one!" Said YN which made Jungkook glare at her eyes. "Okay twenty and a half!" YN said again, getting a little bit annoyed and looked away from his eyes.

"Princess, just wait a few more years. Once I finish my study, I'll get a good job and then I'll ask Jin for your hand in marriage." Jungkook explained but she didn't look at him.
Then to lift up her mood, he started tickling her stomach and soon the garden was filled with soft giggles coming out from the cute couple.

"Ah professor! Please give us one more day. This time we promise that we'll complete the assignment," Taehyung whined as he and Jimin were now standing in front of Yoongi's desk.

"I've given you one week but you didn't even write a single page. How are you supposed to complete it in one day?" Yoongi retorted.

"We know a ninja technique professor, so don't worry!" Taehyung replied, showing his boxy smile.

"Ah I can't take you guys anymore. There's a new teacher coming in this department. I'm handing you guys over to her. Go and throw all your tantrums in front of her."

Hearing Yoongi's reply, the two unruly students started whining again when suddenly a woman came in.

"Um, is this the psychology department?" Asked the red haired woman, walking towards them.

"Whoa, YN! When did you dye your hair? You look a little bit.......older!" Jimin asked, being confused.

"Sorry! I think you guys have a misunderstanding." The woman replied, looking at Jimin and then her eyes drifted towards Yoongi. "Oh, you must be Professor Min. I'm the new assistant professor Kang Yoonji. Nice to meet you, professor!"

All the three men just stood there with their mouth wide open in astonishment. The lady professor looked exactly like YN except she looked a few years older and her hair was red.

"Nice to meet you too, Professor Kang Yoonji!" Yoongi replied with a gummy smile that he never showed to anyone and extended his hand forward for a handshake.

                       #The End

#If you face a kpop hater in sns or in real life and they keep on blabbering hateful things... Plz ignore them or block them... Cause all they want is attention and you to argue with them. Please don't give them the satisfaction. Control your anger and ignore..... This is the best way believe me!