❄️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 ❄️

Levi's POV

It was the night before the expedition. 

I was sat on the rooftop looking up at the moon and stars thinking about tomorrow and our mission. What happens if Isabel and Farlan aren't strong enough to face the titans. I heard a couple pair of footsteps behind me. I didn't bother looking behind me to see who it was I already knew.

"Bro."

"Levi"

I turned to look at them. They already knew that I was going say. I had already told them that I was going to go on the expedition on my own and them stay behind. Farlan had a serious look on his face.

"Lets talk about this. I don't agree with you going out there on your own, that's dangerous even for you!" I looked at them with a blank expression not trying to show my emotions.

"You said that when we first step outside. it'll be all three of us together. Have you forgotten?"

I turned away from Isabel as she said this. My hair covering my eyes.

"Its the same. When you can't see the moon or stars, the sky up here is just the same as the sky down there."

We all looked up at the sky together and saw that it was just clouds. No moon, no stars, just blank. the outside world isn't as good as people say it is. I sighed knowing that there was no reasoning with them. Suddenly Isabel had an outburst that shocked me and Farlan.

"Yes but the sky down there was a ceiling! This one isn't its endless, nothing covering it up! See!" They both took a seat beside me and looked up at the sky. The clouds had disappeared and the moon was shining, the stars twinkled beautifully in the night sky.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" She asked still looking up. I sighed knowing that she was correct again.

"I guess"

"Can we come on the expedition? Please!" She looked at me with pleading eyes. I chuckled and nodded slightly. She threw her hands in the air and cheered in delight. Farlan laughed slightly at my decision but I knew he was happy.

"You better come back alive though brats. I don't plan on bringing back corpses" Farlan rolled his eyes and looked at me, Isabel did the same.

"Believe in us Levi. We will defeat them titans and make it back together!" Isabel cheered.

"Fine, I'll believe you" For a long time a smile washed onto my face. I was happy that I was outside with them. I wouldn't change it. However I need to make it through tomorrow you never know what could happen out there.

The moon and the stars twinkled as we looked up at them. A slight breeze brushed through our hair. I will kill you Erwin Smith.

Little did I know that someone was listening to the entire conversation. The door squeaked open making us all look back at who had came up. A woman with (H/L) (H/C) hair stepped outside. She looked at us with a emotionless expression but her eyes said it all. Her face would never show emotions but her (E/C) eyes would tell you everything you needed to know.

She held a large stack of paperwork in her hands as she stood there looking at us. The halo of crystals circled around her head orbiting in their strange yet memorising manner.

"Oh sorry I didn't think anyone was up here at this hour it night." She pushed a piece of (H/C) hair behind her ear that had come loose due to the light breeze.

"Oh commander (F/N) funny seeing you here. We were just looking at the might sky. Isn't it beautiful?" Isabel chirped in fascination. Her large green eyes sparkled as the moon reflected down onto her face.

"It is a pretty sight I must admit. I know an even better spot though" This seemed to peak her interest as she sat up more straight and a large smile appeared on the red heads face.

"Really? Can you show me?" The (H/C) commander scratched behind her neck.

"You'll have to make it back off of the expedition tomorrow if you do I'll show it to you some day" Although the commanders face was emotionless her eyes were some what satisfied. It wasn't happiness yet at the same time it wasn't sadness. It was just right the right mood for her to be in.

"I'll make it back alive and we'll go to the special spot together (F/N)!" Mine and  Farlan's eyes widened in shock at what Isabel has just called her. Normally she would greet her superiors with some respect like any other brat. But she called her by her first name, this means that she's comfortable being around her.

"Isabel you can't just call the commander by her first name! You know that's against the rules you have to say their name only if they give you permission!" Farlan scolded her whereas I rolled my eyes and watched as the scene unfolded.

Isabel scratched the back of her neck in nervousness and started to sweat a little. Clearly afraid of what her punishment would be. Suddenly (F/N)'s hands went blue and as formed something in Isabels hair.

She touched the top of her head to find something cold. I looked at Isabel in shock and astonishment then looked back at her.

"I'll hold you to that. Make it back alive and I'll take you" The commander gave a small smile before walking off. However not before shooting something into the sky and little bits falling down.

"By the way. It's snow"

And with that the (H/C) girl walked through the door and shut it behind her.

"She's definitely strange"