❄️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 ❄️

Your POV

As the gate had rose fully I pulled Winters reigns to put her into a gallop. Heading through the dark tunnel before getting greeted with the suns bright rays.

The sound of Winters hooves crashing into the ground at every step she took was all that could be heard. I closed my eyes slightly as the wind blew through my hair. I opened them again to check the surrounding area. "No titans so far. We should be good for now" I mumbled to myself trying to focus on my balance whilst looking around me.

Everything quiet for now. But I couldn't help but wonder what lied ahead...

Levi's POV

I groaned in annoyance of cleaning the floor for the fifth time due to some brats not cleaning their shitty shoes. I placed the mop down and looked behind me.

I saw a tall blonde boy stood behind me who just stared at me intently. He had a stack of books in his arms that were full of information.

"What do you want brat?" I asked. I could see him flinch a little at my cold tone however he just walked forward and stuck the books out.

"Commander Erwin requests that you take these books up to commander (F/N)'s office. He says that he needs them there ASAP and he also gave you orders to go straight into the room and wait for her to come back. These books are apparently full of information that if the wrong person got their hands on the world would be in danger" I rolled my eyes before taking the books out of his hands. Without another word the brat raced off back to whatever he was doing.

I 'tched' and made my way to her office.

———————————————————

I made my way to the door to find that it was unlocked. I looked at it confused before opening it. I set the books down in her desk and sighed. I caught a glimpse of a note that was next to a cup of tea. I picked up the note and started to read it.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓲,

𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓻. 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓮𝓪 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮.

𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 (𝓕/𝓝) (𝓛/𝓝)

I put the note down before looking at the hit beverage. I sat down on the chair and sipped my delicious tea. After a few sips I could feel myself getting a slight headache. At first I ignored it and took a few more sips. But after every sip I took the worse my headache would be.

My vision started to become blurry as I tied to focus on the cup in front of me. I placed a hand on my head as I started to become dizzy. I stood up and stumbled forward hoping to get to the door. I quickly grabbed ahold of the desk to help support my body but ended up tripping over my own foot.

———————————————————

Your POV

The sounds of fast footsteps could be heard in the distance. I took out a black flare and sent it into the sky. Letting the command know back at the walls.

The footsteps started getting closer until I saw a 15 meter abnormal Titan appear from the trees. I cursed at the sudden appearance before giving Winter another kick to speed her up.

I took my foot out of the right stirrup and placed my knee on top of saddle. I stood up and leaned towards the floor. Keeping ahold of the reigns so that I wouldn't lose my balance. I placed my hand out activating my powers.

I quickly looked behind to see that the Titan was catching up to our asses quickly so I had to act fast.

Just as the Titan was about to hit us I created a trail of ice for me to skate on. Winter had ran off somewhere else as I took care of the abnormal. The Titan tried grabbing me again however I threw a blast of ice towards its hand to slow it down a little. I quickly took this as a chance to kill it. I shot my hooks into the back of the titans head before taking off. I unhooked the hooks and shot them into the nape allowing me to do a spinning motion. Taking a slice of its nape.

Blood splattered all over but quickly started to evaporate. I wiped my forehead as a small bead of sweat trickled down my face. Breathing heavily I steadied my balance as the titan fell to the ground. Making a loud thud as it collided with the bloodied ground. I unhooked my hooks and jumped off of the now evaporating corpse. I whistled for Winter to come back but there was no sight of her. I sighed I annoyance assuming that she'd gone back to the gate without me.

I knew that there wasn't anything for me to use my gear on so I just had to walk. I looked back at the wall to see that it was nowhere in sight.

"Well isn't this fucking brilliant" I said whilst starting my long ass walk back to the wall.

———————————————————

Levi's POV

As I collided with the floor I heard the door open. I looked up to see a male figure looking down at me. I narrowed my eyes slightly o my to find that it was Flagon who had entered her office.

"What have you done to me?" I said as I forced myself to stay awake. He just chuckled and seemed to be grinning.

"I just added a little sleeping antidote to your tea. I hope you don't mind but you'll be able to have a good nights sleep now" I gritted my teeth in anger.

"where's the commander?" I demanded. I should've known that this entire thing was a set up.

That bastard.

"Shes currently outside the walls" My eyed widened slightly as I battled the fatigue wanting to take over.

"What do you mean? The expedition is tomorrow. Why would she be outside the walls?" Confusion over took my body as I tried to figure out what was going on.

"Erwin sent her to train outside the walls on her own. Oh I'm sorry didn't you know? Well now you do. Your squad leader lied about where she was going and right now she's probably dead"

"Probably dead...?"

Fatigue took over my body and I fell into a dark slumber.

———————————————————

Nobody's POV

Corpses lied all around the battlefield. Innocent souls who had been vanquished from this world.

Heavy breathing came from the (H/C) as she trudged her way through the thick mud. Her boots getting dirtier by the minute. Her once best hair was now a mess from the long walk that she was still doing. She had used her powers a few times to give her a boost however it just took even more of a toll on her body as she used her magic up quickly.

She took out her flask and had a quick drink of water before putting it back away. She wiped her lips and saw a tree with shade. She made her way over before collapsing on the ground. Her legs giving away from exhaustion.

After a short break she pushed herself to walk further. Her legs screamed for her to take another break. However it was live or die. She was in Titan territory and she knew she had to get out of there fast.

———————————————————

Nightfall had approached quickly and (F/N) still hadn't made it back to the wall. At this point she didn't know if she was even going the right way.

After a while of walking she stumbled upon a rundown house that seemed to be in decent condition. She thanked the stars above for giving her this shelter even though she wanted to keep going.

The old wooden door seemed to be jammed into place, she knew that titans weren't as active during the night. However she didn't want o make much noise in case she attracted any attention from them.

She kicked down the door and quickly made her way inside the cold house. She found some logs to create a fire and sat down and got to work.

As the spark finally came to life she quickly placed it down on the logs and prepared for a long, cold night.