❄️ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 ❄️

Nobody's POV

The day of the expedition to venture outside the walls had finally arrived. Soldiers prepared themselves for what laid beyond their safe hold as they  go into a territory that were once theirs. Fear and determination filled the atmosphere around them. The chants of the crowds behind them as they make their way towards the gate. Either calming or sending their nerves racing.

Their eyes peeled on the wall waiting for the commanders signal to go. Although they act scared they wish to bring better for humanity. Some soldiers may make it back and some may not. That's the way of the world, death always catches up to you when you least expect it.

The motivational speech from the commander himself talking how humanity will rise and defeat the titans that roam the world outside the walls. Soldiers cheered and smiled as they prepared themselves for their potential deaths.

"SOLDIERS LETS TAKE ANOTHER STEP FOR THE VICTORY OF HUMANITY!" The loud roar of screams could be heard from all over. The gate slowly rose, making the suspension even more unbearable than it already was.

The commander pointed his finger. Signalling soldiers to make their horses run free into Titan territory. Hooves erupted the atmosphere, the horses charged forward through the gate. Darkness clouded their eyes for a second but was soon replaced with the warm sun on their faces.

Levi, Isabel and Farlan had never seen something as beautiful. They had finally been set free firm the bird cage they were trapped in their entire lives. The red head and the blonde wore a delighted expression upon their faces. The raven haired man looked up at the sky in shock at what beauty he had been missing out on.

So far the expedition as going well. Until something occurred out of nowhere.

"Two 10 meter titans spotted!" Levi turned his horse around and went straight towards the Titan. He hooked his gear into the titans skin and prepared to cut the nape if the neck. He went in a circular spinning motion holding his swords the other way around. The blades pierced the titans skin causing blood to spray everywhere as the beast collapsed.

Isabel and Farlan took care of the other Titan together. After both titans collapsed, dust filled the atmosphere making it hard to see. Levi looked around in worry for his partners waiting to see if they were okay. After a moment two horses with people appeared out of the dust and made their way to him.

"We did it Levi! Did you see?"

"We took down a Titan all by ourselves!" Before Levi had the chance to respond a deep voice interrupted their moment of praise making the trio go silent.

"Indeed. That was impressive, considering it was your first time. But you used too much gas. You need to be very conservative when being out here." Farlan's facial expression darkened anger flowing throughout his body, just as he was about to say something the raven haired man put a hand up to stop him from talking.

Levi's face hardened into a serious yet angered one as Erwin spoke. As Levi was about to speak a certain ice powered girl with (H/C) hair on her unique horse came up next to Erwin.

"You're expecting me to take priority of my equipment over the lives of my friends?" The ravenette questioned, a deadly flint laid beneath his glare at the blue eyes man. However Erwin held his glare back at him. (F/N) could feel the tension between them from where she was.

"You're performing a lot of unnecessary movements. Are you beginning to have doubts?" This seemed to hit the nail in the head as Levi eyes widened in his words. Anger radiated off of him. However he didn't give Erwin the response that he wanted.

"If you are, that'll be the death of you very soon. Second commander (L/N) come with us. You shall remain by my side for the rest of the expedition." He turned his horse around and started to walk away going back to the expedition. Levi's eyes widened as they continued what they were brought it out here to do. He kept his eyes on Erwin as he rode off from them, however his eyes trailed over to a certain commander. She sat in her majestic horse proud. However she was glaring at him, it was like she held some sort of grudge against them and he didn't even notice it.