Trollex Dare #5

(This dare may contain/refer to some spice.)

"Ugh, my head," Trollex groaned as he slowly began to stir on the kitchen floor. "What happened?"

"Delta kicked you in the face, sweetie," Roxy replied, placing an ice pack on his forehead. "How are you feeling? Can you stand up?" Trollex nodded slowly.

"Other than the pounding headache that just started, I'm feeling pretty okay," he said groggily. Roxy helped him get off the floor, then he leaned up against the counter while holding the ice pack to his head.

"Trollex, darlin', I am so sorry," Delta Dawn apologized.

"It's alright, Delta," Trollex smiled. "I should've known better than to sneak up on you like that, so I kind of deserved that kick." Delta still felt terrible about it, though. Barb, on the other hand, was chuckling in the corner.

"What's so funny, Barb?" Trollex asked with a look of annoyance.

"Oh nothing," she responded. "I was just thinking about how big and ugly the bruise on your face is going to be-"

"BARBARA!"

"Sorry..." she giggled. She totally wasn't.

"Do I have another one, mom?" Trollex asked Roxy.

Roxy nodded, opened up Trollex's next dare and read it to herself quietly. Her cheeks started to heat up as she slowly read it aloud:

"This one is also from @Tayis32 , and it says: I dare Trollex to gag Titus and hang him upside-down." Titus's jaw dropped.

"WHAT?!" he screeched. Trollex just started to smile as Titus began to sweat.

"Dad, you've gotta let me do it," he said while giggling.

"TROLLEX! NO!"

"TROLLEX! YES!" He placed his ice pack on the counter and rushed off to find some rope. Roxy was starting to get nervous.

"This is not going to end well..."

------

"Let me go! I don't like this!" Titus begged. He was already hanging upside-down, but Trollex was still waiting to gag him.

"Shh, be still, father," he said quietly as he shoved the cloth in Titus's mouth and tied it behind his head. Titus started to wiggle back and forth while trying to free himself, but alas, he was stuck there.

"How long are you going to leave him up there?" Branch asked.

"Maybe a minute, so not for too long," he responded.

"Oh my goodness, Uncle Titus quite literally looks like a fish caught in a net," Barb laughed. Everyone else laughed, too.

"Roxy, you've gotta see this! It's hilarious!" Katheryn yelled across the room. Roxy was sitting in the corner facing the wall. She shook her head.

"No thank you," she responded. Katheryn sighed, marched over to her sister, and dragged her over to the rest of the council.

"Oh come on, sis. What's the worst that could happen from you just taking a peak?" She turned Roxy around to face Titus, and she immediately froze. Seeing him like that...made her feel...odd...Her cheeks began to turn red and a playful grin crept its way across her face.

Oh dear...

"I think you guys should leave...come back tomorrow," Roxy said calmly. Everybody in the room almost immediately understood what she meant by that and quickly rushed out of the castle. Only Trollex stayed behind.

"Um...mom?" He was a little confused.

"That means you too, sweetie," she said while cutting Titus down. "Go rest your head. Your father and I are going to discuss some things...in the basement."

"What kind of things?" Trollex still wasn't catching on to what his mom was trying to tell him. Then, it finally clicked as a shocked expression appeared on his face.

"Oh..." he whispered. "Okay...I'll come back tomorrow then..."

"Thank you, sweetie."

(I'm not sorry. XD Trolls that still need a question: Roxy(individually). I am majorly backed up on dares right now. Just to let you know. To solve this, I'm asking for you to just leave one ask/dare on each post, just to make my life easier. I'm only human and can only write so fast.)

(After this is published, if any comments in the future contain more than one of each, I will take the first two on your comment and ignore the rest. I'm not doing this to be mean, I'm doing this to stay sane. This rule will be in effect until I am able to catch up a bit, however long that'll take. I hope ya'll understand. Please don't hate me.)

(If you have any questions about this, please let me know. Thank you and have a good day!)