Trollex Dare #10

(Now you can see why this one dare took so long to write. These aren't as detailed as I hoped they would be, but I hope they're ok. This dare is from LillyQueen1987 )

Roxy stared at Trollex in shock. "Wait...you mean...Cora isn't your soulmate?" she asked.

Trollex sighed. "I guess not..." he mumbled. "Jeez...that's embarrassing...heh..."

"What are you going to do?" Titus asked.

"Break up with her, I guess...tell her the truth...maybe we could still be friends...I hope..."

"I'm sure everything will work out," Roxy said.

Trollex sighed and put his head in his hands. "Can we just move on to the next dare, please?" he mumbled. "I've gotta take my mind off of this whole...conflict." Roxy smiled and patted him on the back.

"Sure, sweetie. Anything to put your mind at ease."

Roxy walked back over to the large pile of questions and dares, then she picked up another one that had Trollex's name on it.

She was about to open the dare when she noticed a note that was written on the back of the envelope in black marker. It said:

For Trollex's eyes only! Roxanne, DO NOT OPEN!

The harmony troll didn't question why she wasn't allowed to open it, and proceeded to hand the envelope over to Trollex. Then she went to join the rest of the council so that he could read it in private.

Once he had tore open the dare and had read it to himself, he turned back around to face the council and smiled.

"Umm...this dare may take a while," he said. "Why don't we all go home for the day and come back tomorrow?"

"Sounds good to me! Let's go!" Barb exclaimed as she ran out the door. Everyone else followed suit. Even Titus and Roxanne walked up the stairs and out of sight.

Once everyone was gone, Trollex took it upon himself to giggle mischievously and whisper the dare aloud:

"I dare Trollex to prank everyone."
———
Barb and Katheryn's Prank
Later that day, in Volcano Rock City, Queen Barb and her mom, former Queen Katheryn, were performing for all of the Hard rock trolls in Volcano Rock Stadium. Everybody was cheering, singing, and overall just having a great time.

By the time the finale for the concert was about to begin, a few rock trolls had prepared special geysers to shoot out fire and sparks in order to make their ending pose look spectacular. They did this for the queens every time either of them would perform, and it soon became a normal spectacle.

When the last song finally ended, Katheryn grabbed Barb's hand and stuck it up into the air triumphantly.

"ROCK ON!" Queen Barb roared into her microphone. These two words were meant to cue the trolls backstage to set the geysers to blow.

However, instead of fire and sparks coming out, a poof of pink smoke shot out of the geysers and showered the two trolls in hot pink glitter. The two of them blinked once, then twice.

...Did that just happen?

Katheryn started thinking about who the culprit was, while Barb already knew who had done this. And this time, she knew it wasn't Poppy.

"TROLLEX!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

But Trollex was already long gone, and on his way to Pop Village.

———
Branch and Poppy's Prank
"Chug! Chug! Chug!" the snack pack chanted. Poppy was racing Smidge to see who could drink a half liter of soda the fastest.