Chaz Dare #1

(I apologize if this dare seems a bit...rusty. It's very late right now, but I wanted to get at least one more dare out before I go on a four day long camping trip with my sisters tomorrow. By the way, I drew the cover photo. I have never attempted to draw Chaz before today.)

After Barb apologized to Roxy at least a thousand times for calling Trollex a filthy half-blood...

"Alrighty then! Let's continue!" Roxy said. "The next one is for-"

She stared at the name on the letter with a confused look on her face.

"What is it, love?" Titus asked.

"This next one says it's for Chaz," she said. "Who's Chaz?"

"That would be me, dearie."

Roxy jumped, clearly startled, as her eyes darted over to the corner of the room where the voice was coming from. A purple troll with pinkish-red hair emerged from the shadows, holding a soprano saxophone in his hands.

"Did someone summon me?" he asked.

"H-How long have you been over there?" Branch questioned.

"I've been here most of the day, basically," Chaz responded. Branch shuddered.

"Is there a dare for me, harmony troll?" Chaz asked Roxy.

"Yeah..." she took the dare out of the envelope and read it aloud:

"This one is from Tougetatoo101  , and it says: I dare Chaz to play romantic music whenever the ships are together."

"Setting the mood for romance is my specialty," Chaz responded with a relaxed look on his face. "Do I have any requests?" Barb suddenly jumped to her feet.

"Yo Chaz! you should totally play "Careless Whispers" for Trollex and Cora!" she chuckled. "They're currently on a date in the garden out back." Roxy's eyes widened with shock, but then she thought about what Barb said for a bit.

"Well, now that you mention it, smooth jazz WOULD help set the mood for what he's planning on doing tonight..." she mumbled.

"And what is he planning to do?" Titus asked curiously. Roxy smiled excitedly.

"He's gonna kiss her! On the lips!"

Titus gasped. "Really? Aww, that's so sweet! Our baby boy is growing up so fast! ImMa CrY!" His voice cracked as a single tear fell from his eye.

"I know! I can't stand it!" Then, Roxy cleared her throat. "However fun that may sound, we really shouldn't bother them. If Trollex just wants the two of them to be alone for this special occasion in their relationship, then we should respect his wishes and leave them be."

"But Auntie," Barb snorted. "Chaz already left."

"Wait WHAT?!"

———

Meanwhile, in the garden...

"Wow, I've never seen your parent's garden in such detail before," Cora squealed. "Everything is so beautiful here!"

Trollex blushed. "Nothing in this garden compares to how beautiful you are to me..." he said shyly. Cora smiled.

"Well aren't you just the most romantic techno troll in existence," she responded. "Is there any particular reason why you chose this place as the setting for our one-month anniversary?"

Trollex started to fiddle around with his fingers as he slowly floated closer to Cora.

"Umm...Cora?"

"Yes, Trollex?"

"Umm..." A tiny bead of sweat made its way down the side of his head. You could tell that he was very nervous.

"Listen...I've never done anything like this before...I don't know if this is supposed to just...happen...or if I'm supposed to ask...but...umm..." He wrapped his arms around Cora's waist and pulled her a bit closer to him.

"C-Cora?...C-Can...C-Can I...? W-Will you l-let me-"

"I know what you're about to ask me, and the answer will always be "Yes! Of course you can kiss me!'" Cora giggled while placing her hands on top of Trollex's heart. This only made their hearts beat even faster.

"O-Oh!...Well then...let me just..."

He closed his eyes, bringing his face closer and closer to Cora's. His heart was beat so fast he thought it was going to jump out of his chest at any second. He couldn't believe this was happening! He was finally going to experience his first kiss!

He was only about an inch away from Cora's face...when suddenly...

*Careless Whispers starts playing*

Trollex quickly opened up his eyes, confused by the sudden music.

"What in the..."

"What's that sound?" Cora asked. She looked just as confused.

"I don't-" Suddenly, he recognized the sound and he frowned.

"Wait a second..."

He lifted his head up to see Chaz floating above a tall hedge, playing his soprano sax.

"Chaz!"

Chaz stopped playing. "What?"

"What are you doing here?! Can't you see that we're busy?! It's our date night!" Trollex was starting to get angry.

"I am well aware that it is date night, however, I was dared to enhance your...experience a bit." He continued to play as Trollex just plopped his head onto Cora's shoulder and groaned loudly. Cora just laughed, even though she was also a bit frustrated.

"I was not expecting this...he ruined our date night," he groaned. "Can we both agree to never have a date here ever again. I mean, while this whole ask/dare thing is happening?"

"I'm with you there..." Cora said. "However, I'd have to disagree with you on just one thing that you said."

"And what would that be?" Trollex asked.

"He didn't ruin our date..." she said as she leaned in closer to his face. "He enhanced it."

Then, she kissed him.

The Asks/Dares List

Barb: Asks/5 , Dares/2
Branch: Asks/3 , Dares/2
Delta Dawn: Asks/4, Dares/1
Essence: Asks/3 , Dares/1
Katheryn: Asks/2 , Dares/2
Quincy: Asks/3 , Dares/1
Poppy: Asks/6 , Dares/2
Roxanne: Asks/3 , Dares/1
Titus: Asks/4 , Dares/0
Trollex: Asks/8 , Dares/8
Trollzart: Asks/4 , Dares/0
Special Guests: Asks/1 , Dares/2