-1-

Tharn and Type met in the first year of their university life. They faced many ups and downs during the starting days. They struggled a lot to stabilse their relationship. Now they are happily together for 7 long years.

They both graduated and started their respective careers. Tharn is now a very famous drummer. He does many live shows. Fans are crazy over him not only because of his skills, but also because he is extremely handsome. On the other hand Type is a medical representative, and regularly goes to his job.

A CASUAL MONDAY MORNING

Tharn: (Pushes Type) Type get up. Its already 6:45 am. Don't you have to go to work at 7.

Type: Just a minute more Tharn, please (mumbles).

Tharn: (gets mad and screams) TYPE! you do it everyday and then you will BLAME me.

Type: Oh Tharn! why are you screaming at this hour. Let me sleep a bit more.

Tharn: (getting more mad) OK see what I am going to do now.

Tharn gets off the bed and walks towards Type's side. Then he slids his hand under Type's body and raises him and takes him straight towards the bathroom. He makes him stand under the shower and turns the shower on. This is when Type wakes up finally.

Type: Owww THARN what are YOU DOING? 😠. Is this the way you wake me UP.

Tharn: I couldn't think of any other way so…

Type: So WHA….(he couldn't speak anymore)

Next to him stood Tharn with his extremely handsome and toned body which was by now soaked in water. His t-shirt was clinging to his body, his hair was wet and water was dripping. Type's jaw dropped. Though they are together for 7 years but he still gets affected by Tharn's good looks.
He couldn't resist anymore. He threw himself towards Tharn and perfectly placed his lips on the other's. He started sucking Tharn's lower lip, by then Tharn too gave up and started sucking Type's upper lip. Slowly Type's tongue began to intrude Tharn's mouth. Tharn opened up. Their lips got entangled with each other. The air around them evaporated. Tharn's one hand was holding Type's neck tightly and the other was constantly rubbing Type's waist. Just then both of them came into reality. Type pushed Tharn all of a sudden.

Type: FUCK, Tharn see what you have done. You asshole just get OUT and let me take a quick shower. Oh My God, how the fuck will I reach office today in time.

Tharn: Calm down Type. Just be quick. I am going to get the car. I will drop you today. HURRY.

Tharn quickly got out. Took the packed lunch of Type that he had prepared and rushed outside to get the car. Meanwhile Type took shower within seconds threw a white shirt over himself and ran towards the door. He sat inside the car and left a heavy breath and looked towards Tharn. Tharn gave Type his lunch and off they went.

Later that day Tharn had a meeting with his bandmates about an upcoming event.

At Night
(On line messenger)

Tharn: When will you be back?
Type: I will be late.
Tharn: Around what time?
Type: Don't know..
Tharn: Just text me before 5 minutes I will pick you up.
Type: Don't you have any work to do apart from being my driver.
Tharn: I am so happy to do so my love 😚.
Type: Whatever.
Tharn: So?
Type: Ahh... I will text you before five minutes. Happy now?
Tharn: Very ☺.

As promised Type texted Tharn before five minutes and like a obedient husband Tharn was just in time. Type happily climbed inside the car and gave Tharn a sweet peck and with smiling faces both went home.