-2-

In this stage, their life is pretty same all the days.
Both of them remain busy with their own works but also spare some time for their personal lives.

This week was pretty much hectic for them. Both were very busy.

Thursday Night

Type has just got home. Tharn hasn't returned yet. For a few days he is extremely busy, but Type doesn't know the reason. He barely had a moment to sit and talk with him this week. So today he decided to stay awake until Tharn returns. At about 11 pm Tharn returned. He was completely exhausted. He had dark circles under his eyes. Type was worried about him.

Type: Hey, Tharn what have you done to yourself?

Tharn: Type why are you awake this late(he scolded). You have to wake up early tomorrow na.

Type: Just stop Tharn. Explain me your condition. Why are you like this?

Tharn: Umm Type. Sorry, I didn't get time to tell you this. Tommorow evening I have to perform at a very prestigious event, and the whole week we have practised very hard to create a good impression of us, infront of everyone. Many famous and dignified persons are going to attend this event. And that is why my condition is like this. I have barely slept this week.

Type rolls his eyes and turns his back towards Tharn.

Tharn: Type are you mad at me. Sorry na.

Tharn then sweetly hugs Type from behind and Type melts. He faces Tharn and starts to caress his face.

Type: No Tharn, I am not mad at you. I am just mad at myself for being too busy.

Tharn: No Type, its not your fault too. I was also too busy this week.

He hugs Type tightly.

Tharn: Type please attend tommorow's event. I will send you the location. Please na Type.

Type: Huh Huh I will go. I also want to spend some time with you.

Tharn hugs him more tightly and smiles.

Type: Ouch Tharn. I will get choked now.

Tharn: I love you Type.

Type: (smiles) Hmm me too.

Tharn: Lets go to bed now. Its really late.

Friday night

Type had a very busy schedule today but then also he managed to complete his work on time. Tharn has send him the location. It is a very renowned place. He had to dress properly so he went home first then took a shower and put on a good formal wear. Then he headed to the event.

As soon as he reached, he spotted Tharn with his band members. He looked so hot today. His hair was messy and he was sharply dressed. Type literally combusted. He got glued to the ground and kept on starring at Tharn. Tharn saw Type and walked towards him. Type was still dumbstruck. He cannot imagine how he gets so affected even after this many years of their relationship.

Tharn: Type...Type...TYPE...TYPE CAN YOU HEAR ME?(he then shook Type)

Type: Huh...