-11-

The week passed with both of them being sad. Type seemed lost, and Tharn was stressed out.

SATURDAY

Morning

It was about 6 in the morning. The alarm rang. Tharn quickly turned it off so that it doesn't interrupt Type's sleep. He got up from the bed took shower, dressed, took his bag and went out. He was smiling all the time. He had a glow on his face that morning as if something good was going to happen.

Type woke up quite late. He sat up on the bed but couldn't find Tharn. He looked for him around the house but he was no where. He then called him, but he didn't pick up. Type worried a little but he thought Tharn might have some work. So, he went out to have breakfast.
Coming back home he recalled some unfinished work. So he sat infront of the computer and started working. He was worried about Tharn. Tharn always tells him before going anywhere or atleast calls. But today he did nothing. He couldn't concentrate on his work. So he decided to look for some old photos of them.

He started scrolling through the uncountable photos of them to reach the end. He wanted to see all the photos from the first. He reached the end. He started to see the earliest pictures of them of the time when they had just met each other, when he didn't knew that Tharn was gay. He smiled to himself and patted his own head, and realised how dumb he was at that time. He then saw the photos of them in the uni and their dorm. He recalled how he tried to kick out Tharn and their first time having sex and how weird it was. How Seo and Klui used to pry and listen to their arguments, he recalled his confession to Tharn after the incident with Puifai. He recalled Lhong and how desperate he was to solve that problem. He realised how much he loved Tharn, that he did that ridiculous thing risking his own life to save Tharn and their relationship. His eyes became wet. A tear rolled down his cheek. He wiped out the tear and again looked at the photos. He saw the pictures of their graduation day, how happy they were, his first day to work, Tharn's first big concert, numerous dates they went, the long drives and so on.
He became extremely nostalgic. Tears were rolling down. He missed those days. Life was simple back then. Now there are so much complexities. It should be solved. Something needs to be sorted out. He couldn't figure out what was going on in his own mind.
He suddenly felt the need of a new definition of their relationship. He wanted something More, something new. He then realised what he wanted actually..
YES, HE WANTED TO MARRY THARN.

Type: (with a trembling voice) Tharn I love you. I LOVE YOU THARN AND I WANT TO MARRY YOU and its the truth. I want a new dimension Tharn. I love you so much.(cries)

He sobbed. He is now clear. He now came to know about the unknown question that was bugging him the whole week. He wanted to see Tharn badly.
He again called but Tharn didn't pick up.

Type: Why are you not picking up Tharn? The moment I am clear with my thoughts and want to talk to you, you don't pick up. Please pick up Tharn.

He again called Tharn but he didn't pick up. He decided to call Tum instead.

Type: Hello Tum.

Tum: Hey, Type what's up?

Type: Is Tharn with you in the studio?

Tum: No Type he is not here. In fact I am not in the studio, I am at my home. We are not working. He called a day off today.

Type: Then, do you know where he is?

Tum: No I don't know. Hey Type, is there anything wrong? You can tell me. Do you want me to look for him?

Type: No, its ok Tum. He is not picking up my call maybe his phone is dead. Don't worry, everything is fine.

Tum: Ok, but let me know if there is any problem.

Type: Thanks Tum.

He hangs up. He then texts Tharn.

Type: Where are you? Why are you not picking up my call? Is everything all right? Call me soon, please.

Due to crying he was feeling sleepy. So he went to sleep some more. At lunch time he woke up. Tharn still hadn't returned. He made a sad face and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. After lunch he decided to listen to music to stabilize his mind. He again fell asleep with the earphones still on.

----------------------------------

Evening

Type's phone rings.