-8-

Next day(Monday)

Morning

Type: Tharn wake up. We are on a holiday. Why are you sleeping this much?

Tharn: Oii, you are awake before me today. Its a miracle.

Type: Stop joking and get up.

Tharn: Ok, wait.

Tharn gets ready. Then they go out.

Tharn: What do you want for breakfast?

Type: I am fine with anything. You think about yourself. Its you who cannot eat raw and spicy food.

Tharn: 😁. Ok lets find a suitable restaurant.

They ate their breakfast and strolled through the local market for sometime.

Type: Tharn lets get into the water. I can't wait anymore.

Tharn: Now?

Type: Yes. We are in the beach. What else do you intend to do?

Tharn:Ok Ok lets go.

They jumped into the water. They played in the water for very long.

Evening

They were having a walk by the sea.

Tharn: Did you enjoy today?

Type: Yes. I loved it. I love the sea.

Tharn: Lets sit here and see the sunset.

Type: Yeah that's a good idea.

They sit and watch the sun going down. Cool breeze was blowing. They were sitting close and hugging each other. They sat there for a long time.

Tharn: Lets have dinner, I am hungry after battling with the sea for so long.

Type: Yeah me too.

They had dinner and went to their room.
Type was sitting on the bed and drying his hair. Tharn has just come out of the shower. He was only wearing his shorts.
He came and sat beside Type. Slowly he touched Type's thigh. Type's breathing hitched. He looked towards him. Tharn's eyes were full with longing. Tharn moved his hands upwards. His hands moved over his belly, over his chest, over his neck. Type closed his eyes. Tharn then inserted his thumb in Type's mouth. Type sucks and gives a bite. Tharn pulls out his finger and grabs Type's face with both hands. He crosses his leg over Type and stands on his knees. He kisses Type vigorously. Slowly he makes Type lay on the bed. He was all over Type's body. He was kissing Type's lips and biting too. Type left out a moan. Type's lips were bruised.
Tharn kissed his neck and left marks everywhere.
He then got up to bring somethings. Type lay there panting with his eyes closed.
Tharn came back and again sat astride Type. He pulled Type to sitting position and started to kiss him. His hands moved towards Type's t-shirt. He took off his t-shirt and threw on the floor. He then pushed him again on the bed. From the bedside table he grabbed a tie. With it he tied his hands above his head with the bed. He again leaned over Type's face and started kissing him. Type moaned. Tharn moved his lips over Type's chest and kissed every single point of his body.
He then touched Type's pants and was about to pull it down. Type was staring into his eyes.

Tharn: You have seen enough.

Tharn fetched a handkerchief and tied it over Type's eyes blindfolding him.

Type: I want to see you.

Tharn: You don't have to see. Today, just feel.

Tharn then pulled down his pants. He kissed Type's inner thighs. Type moaned. He tried to touch Tharn but his hands were restrained.
Tharn took hold of Type's cock and gave him a hand job. He gave a peck on the tip and tasted his sweet arousal. He then took Type inside his mouth and started to suck hard. Up down, up down. Type flexed his legs. He was panting, moaning and leaving deep breaths. Type was about to come, when Tharn bared his teeth and Type came with a loud cry.
He was still breathing heavily. Tharn moved up and freed Type's hands.

Tharn: You taste good.

He then flipped Type with his blindfold still on. Without any warning Tharn entered inside Type. Type cried out. Tharn moved while kissing Type's shoulders. He was holding Type's hand tightly. Type moved his face sidewards to let Tharn kiss. Tharn kissed his lips as well as moved very fast.

Type: Harder Tharn.

Tharn slammed more hard. He moved and moved and moved. Eventually both came. Tharn moaned and fell over Type. Tharn slipped to the side, hugged Type and they stayed in that way for quite a while. After some time Type regained his conscience. He faced towards Tharn. He was already asleep. He smiled and patted his cheeks, then pulled the blanket over themselves and slept.

Next day(Tuesday)

Morning

They were both awake. Tharn was sitting on the bed. Type's head was on his lap. They were naked and still under the blanket.

Tharn(stroking Type's hair): Did you enjoy last night?

Type: You have made me sore and then you are asking.

Tharn: But you like the pain, don't you?

Type: Asshole.

Tharn laughs.
Tharn gets up and walks towards the wardrobe. He dresses up. He turns back and catches Type starring at him.

Tharn: Enjoying the view huh?

Type turns red being caught.

Type: (fumbles) No who is starring? Not me.

Tharn: Don't lie.

Type: Uh.. think wharever you want.

Type gets up along with the blanket still wrapped around his body. Tharn laughs seeing Type's condition. Type quickly finds some clothes and goes into the bathroom. Tharn laughs off.

------------

Next 3 days they enjoyed a lot. Went to nearby tourist spots, ate new food. They were very happy. They checked out of the hotel on Saturday morning and reached home by midday.