Chapter 34

Sierra's POV
I woke up feeling like I was floating on the clouds, the sound of my alarm in the distance didn't phase me one bit, normally I would be groggy but today I felt different. This was one of the best mornings I've had so far, it hadn't even started properly but I already knew it.

I put off my alarm and put off the song that was playing lightly, I plugged my phone into a power source and went in the bathroom to have a soothing bathe. It was currently 7am and our meeting was for 10am.

I spent about 30minutes in the bathtub before finally deciding to come out. I had a feeling Gabriel was still asleep so I got ready a little bit faster than I would, went out of the room, to see truly he wasn't up yet as every other place was quiet. I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast ready for the both of us, when the sausages were almost done I went over to his room and peeked in to see he was still in fact sleeping.

Did he know that we had to get to their office before it was ten? This man. Weren't you the one who kept him up so late? Well, it was kind of my fault if I'm being honest but he needed to get up. I tiptoed into his room and went closer towards the other side of his bed where he laid down, bent down and tapped him ever so slightly.

"Gabriel, you need to get up or we'll be late for the meeting." He turned on his bed lazily before responding with a sleepy voice, "give me five more minutes." He pouted like a child, what was this side of Gabriel I was seeing, my heart didn't need fluttering so early in the morning with all this giddiness I was feeling I would end up with a heart attack. We didn't have five minutes to spare if we wanted to get there as early as possible he needed to get up now.

So I decided to make a bold move and wake him up with the same song I normally used for my alarm. I got my phone from the room, cranked up my volume to the highest, put it close to his ears and put on the alarm.

He jumped up from his bed abruptly,
"What's going on, what happened?" My plan worked. I couldn't help hiding my laugh, so before I knew it, I started laughing and he looked at me like I had made a grave mistake. Oops, my bad.

"Hahaha funny, now would you excuse me, I need to go have a shower." He said to me before walking into the bathroom. I knew he was angry but I couldn't keep myself from snickering. I walked out of his room back into the kitchen.

I was setting out plates when he walked into the kitchen. He had on a stern look, oh no I must have made him angry. You think? Deciding to clear the air, I cleared my throat and continued to apologising.

"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't mean to offend you. I was trying to wake you up, but you just weren't budging. I'm sorry if I took it too far. I just didn't want us to be late." I said with a worried face, I shouldn't have done that what's wrong with me, I felt so sorry for what I did, now he would be mad again. Suddenly, I heard him laugh hysterically, I raised up my head to see he was laughing. What was going on, was I going mad? Was Gabriel really laughing?

"Urghh Gabriel are you okay?"

"You should have seen your face Sierra, you looked so afraid. I knew I would get you back."

This man, so he put on a show to see me look scared, he needed an Oscar. Truly.

"Well I would say you got me there, but trust me I would get you back." I sad to him half smiling half being serious.

"Now Mr. Giovanni, if you're done playing pranks can we have breakfast now? We're kind of running late."

"Way ahead of you " he said before sitting down and that was how our day begun, with pranks and laughter. Would he still be laughing when I told him who I was?

                       *************
Our first meeting went well, but the hardest part of our journey here was next up. We had dinner with Mr. Delos Santos of Ross Airlines, he had been working with our company for the past five years. Mr Collins and him had been friends for the longest time, he was one of our closest clients and him deciding to pull out because he didn't want to trust the new management was a pain so we came over here to persuade him not to pull out that we wouldn't be changing our services towards him just because our management had changed. We would still remain the best PR agency for his airline.