Chapter 32

Sierra's POV
1 week later

I couldn't sleep, By this time tomorrow I'd be in another state with Gabriel even though it was a business trip it made no difference to me, it was still going to be Gabriel and I together alone on the plane and when we didn't have to go for meetings, atleast I would be in the comfort of my room sometimes. But this was the trip I needed to tell him all, but the timing needed to be perfect.

Should I tell him at the beginning of the trip or at the end. That was also another big question running through my mind. But most importantly now, I needed to get sleep, I hadn't finished packing and our flight was early. And with that I didn't know when I fell asleep.

                   ***************
I woke up with the alarm going off like crazy.
"Okay, okay, okay I've heard you. I'm up." I said to my alarm clock while walking towards it to put it off.

I rushed quickly into the bathroom to get ready. After getting out of the bathroom, I hurriedly finished up with the packing. I was meant to go over to the airport but first breakfast was in order as I'm so hungry.

I made toast and eggs and had it with orange juice, I was almost done with breakfast when my phone started ringing and on checking it was Gabriel who was calling.

I picked up the call, "Good morning Gabriel. Is there something you need?"

"Yes, there is. Can you come downstairs, I've been in the parking lot honking for the past 15minutes." Is he serious, he was the one disturbing everyone with that.

"I'm sorry. But how was I supposed to know you'd be downstairs waiting for me."

"I sent you a message, didn't you see it?" Just then I brought down my phone from my ear and checked and truly he sent a message, i probably didn't see it cause I was in the kitchen.

"I'm sorry Sir, I just saw it now. It probably came when I was in the kitchen. Have you had breakfast?" I asked him out of nowhere.

"Well no, I came here earlier so we could get one together but you're done with yours."

"I'm actually not done with mine. Uhmm, how about you come up? For breakfast I mean. I made extras."

"Okay, if that's fine with you."

"My apartments on the 2nd floor, Unit 10." I said to him and cut the call, immediately I ran back into the kitchen, and got in with frying more eggs and also got some bacon out, I had just brought out the toast from the toaster when the doorbell went off. I put of the gas and ran out of the kitchen. Fixing my appearance in front of the door before opening it up.

And I must say he looked really good this morning, he had on jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket, now that was a site to see in the morning. I gulped and let him in before he could see I was struggling to focus.

"Make yourself at home." He walked into my apartment and started looking around. I wonder what he felt was wrong, I knew I wasn't rich like him but I took pride in my apartment, it wasn't as big as his but it was not small either.

"Your apartment's really nice, you have great taste." He finally spoke up. Ohh that was why he was looking around. Anyways.

I Led him to my little but cute dining area. I set down a plate with breakfast in it, in front of him.
"Bon appetit" I said to him with a smile. And he returned it.
"Thanks."

We ate silently, in comforting silence, one that wasn't awkward.

"So are you ready to go to the airport?" I asked him after we were done with our meals.