My Anti-Valentine

Book 1 | Completed |

Niko Molchalin has always been a reserved man.

As the owner of Inked --a tattoo shop-- the need to speak hasn't really been an essential requirement of his job, and he liked it that way. His customers came in for one reason only, and that was to get some wicked designs etched onto their skin, not to socialize and share each other's past emotional experiences.

So when his chatter-box neighbor from the cupcake store across the street came in to drop off her last batch of sweets upon foreclosure, he surprised himself by offering her the receptionist position that was available in his shop.

Ryssa Morgan is everything Niko was not. Her face was perpetually lit up with a friendly smile, and her eyes held a gleam of animation and optimism that's foreign to Niko. She had tried to engage Niko in conversation one night when they were working late. Just when he started to feel comfortable with her, someone from his past showed up, threatening to collect on a debt.

After Niko gets injured defending her, they find somewhere safe for the night to lay low. After Ryssa insists, Niko allows her to tend to his wound. As the hours pass, Ryssa also wants some answers. Niko takes a risk by confiding in her while trying to figure out a way to outrun his past.

As they grow close, they can't seem to resist the deep connection they have for each other.

As Valentine's Day approaches, will Niko be able to protect her? Also, will these two be able to overlook their differences and finally give in to their desires?