Ch. 37 Home Again

A / N: Update 5 of 5 this week! Whooo! * wipes hand across brow * this was a lot of work, but so worth it. 

Thank you for all the love and support you have been giving me through this process. You are all worth the time, effort, and energy spent. We are now at 1,000 views! My heart is absolutely soaring!

I bet most of you know what's coming .. Missy's punishment. So tell me, was it too much or not enough? I wavered on this one and changed it several times.

COMMENT / VOTE / SHARE <- If you love it someone else might also <3

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

Tim

The flight back home was tense, one could cut the tension in the air with a knife. Missy didn't utter a single word, keeping her head hung low. Patrick refused to even look here. Linc was pissed off if McKenna couldn't fathom how a pack member, especially one ranked as high as Missy would have even thought Silver Falls was a good idea. Allison and I were still processing the new roles that we currently found ourselves in. My mind kept replaying my conversation with Allison.

xxx Flashback xxx

We could hear Patrick screaming at Missy through our closed bedroom door. In all the years I had known Patrick it was not like him to get angry like this, I had only seen him like this once or twice before. I flinched when I finally heard him slam their bedroom door, leaving Missy crying in the living room.

I wrapped my arms around Allison and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry." She whispered to me.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." I responded two here.

"Yes, I do. In market you! MARKED YOU!" Her voice getting louder and louder. "We are married. How can you be okay with this?"

Her question shocked me, I pulled away. A stab of pain went through my heart, I knew she felt the pang as she then recorded what she had said. Allison dropped herself to the bed, tears now streaming down her face, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound like that."

I sat on the bed and pulled my sobbing wife into my arms, so she was straddling me with my arms wrapped around her waist, "Hey, it's okay. This is a lot to take in. I would be surprised if you weren't overwhelmed by it. "I removed her hands from her face and made her look at me. I was smiling, "How could I regret marrying you? You are smart, gorgeous, and have the best sense of humor."

"But you lost your choice, Tim. Don't you see that? You can't choose differently now. You are marked!" I did the only thing I could think of if I kissed her I could. Allison instantly responded to my kiss, putting her hands on either side of my face. She pulled away from the kiss, catching her breath. I put my forehead on hers, our noses now resting together.

"I don't regret it, Nemo." You smiled. I truly believed that things were happening the way they were meant to be. The Moon Goddess had a plan, what it was I didn't know, all I knew is that somewhere in all the chaos she had blessed me. I had found someone to share my life with, no matter the circumstances that surrounded it.

"This may not have been how I would have wanted to do all of this, but things have happened the way they needed to." I pulled away from Allison so I could look her in the eye before continuing, "First of all I would have wanted you to know that I love you." Her eyes searched mine, trying to figure out if I was telling her the truth or not. A smile slowly appearing on her lips, "Yes, I love you." I confirmed.