Chapter 21

"TWENTY-ONE"

"TWENTY-ONE"

-----------------------------

On our last day at the Cullen's, I unintentionally slept in, but honestly I always 'slept in' because no one else in the house slept at all. After a lot of arguing and debating with Esme and Michele I ended up staying in the guest bedroom ALL BY MYSELF. It was nice to have a second alone and sleep.

"Time's up." Emmett boomed walking into the room. Over the past few days we had gotten closer and it was really nice. It eased the sense in my stomach that made me feel sick after he left and I stayed in Forks.

"You just walk into a girls room like this Emmett?" I groaned, covering my face with a pillow.

"Only you honey." He said sarcastically, coming over and kissing my forehead.

"Wow, I'm honored." I rolled my eyes under the pillow.

"Emmett, leave the girl alone. Otherwise you might scare her away." Jasper said from the kitchen.

"Jasper." I heard Esme scold.

"Lucy, it's your last day. Get out of bed." Alice demanded from my doorway.

"You don't understand Alice. You don't sleep." I grumbled.

"Get up." She said again, forcefully picking me up.

"Alice! You're tiny, don't hurt yourself." I laughed as she pulled me all the way downstairs.

"Esme made you pancakes!" She cheered setting me on a stool.

"Sounds great!" I cheered, shivering slightly. The house was cold because no one here generally had to stay warm.

"Heads." Emmett boomed, coming into the kitchen. He chucked a sweatshirt at me.

"Thanks Emmett." I smiled at him, catching the flying object and putting it on. I went down to my mid thigh and covered my hands. It wasn't giant, but it was still big enough to look oversized on me.

"Cute." He laughed at me.

"Shut up Cullen." I grumbled, taking a bite of my pancakes.

"Sister dearest. That's a look." Michele practically yelled, as he and Rosalie entered the kitchen to join everyone.

"Bitch I'm cold. Shut up."

"Snarky."

"Leave."

"Did I ask?"

"No, but as your sister it's my job to make you better. The only way to make you better is to delete you from the situation." I retorted, not even sparing him a glance.

"Rude." Michele retorted, glaring at me. Rosalie just laughed at him. I chose to tune them out and finish my pancakes.

"We are having a girls day!" Alice cheered suddenly.