part 11. murderers.

Sona and her peerage were in charge of creating a barrier to contain the fight. Issei, Rias and her team were in the clubroom. It was tense in the room and the upcoming battle intensified it. Everyone was silent and made glances towards Issei who didn't look at them, he only stared out the window. His eyes were filled with blood lust. Rias and the others don't know whom they were more afraid off, the fallen angel army or Issei. Asia broke the silence.

Asia: so what's the plan?

Issei didn't look away from the window but responded.

Issei: you stay behind cover. Koneko Kiba Akeno and Rias, you four can kill the fallen angels and I'll take on Kokabiel. There's something I need to ask that fallen shit.

Akeno: which is?

Issei: the name of the bitch that killed me.

Issei said as he kept his hand over his chest where the fallen angel impaled him. The thought of that day made Issei let out a scary growl. Then the sound of a hundred pairs of wings were heard.

Issei and team Rias walked outside and saw a hundred fallen angels but one of then stood above all. A fallen with 10 black wings. His menacing smile proved that he's Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: I'm disappointed. Only the Gremory girl is here with her peerage. Where is Sirzechs?

Rias: he won't waste his time with you so just go home.

Kokabiel: you got some nerve talking to me like that.

Issei: then talk to me you little piece of shit.

Kokabiel: who dares?

Issei: I do.

Issei walks forward.

Kokabiel: now this is a pleasant surprise. The red dragon emperor makes his appearance in months. But you were said to be dead.

Issei: do I look dead to you you mother fucker? I'm more alive than you'll be very soon.

Kokabiel is visibly angry after being insulted.

Kokabiel: why you little... ALL OF YOU ATTACK BUT THE RED DRAGON IS MINE TO FIGHT.

Kokabiel orders his small army to attack.

Issei: BALANCE BREAK

Issei enters his balance breaker while Rias and the others attack as well. Issei and Kokabiel almost equally matched. Issei battles Kokabiel midair, both exchanged punch after punch, Issei dodged light spears and even killed other fallen angels that intervene but Issei's stamina was running low.

Issei: I want answers Kokabiel.

Kokabiel: oh? Like what?

Issei: I want to know the name of the fallen bitch that killed me 5 years ago.

Kokabiel: beat me then I'll tell you. HAHAHAHAHA

Issei: have it your way.

Now Issei was fired up. He held nothing back and began to push Kokabiel over the edge.

Rias was killing fallen angels left and right like her team. Now they had the fighting spirit since Issei was back. Half of the fallen army was either dead or wounded. Before she could kill another, she was tackled by a woman.

Woman: quite the displeasure to meet you Rias.

Rias got up.

Rias: who the hell.....YOU!!

Woman: oh you remember me?

Rias: I should have killed you 5 years ago.

Woman: you really should have. I wasn't strong enough to kill you back then but I was strong to kill that weakling pawn if yours and now I'm strong enough to kill you.