Chapter 4

The house was quiet as morning came. I wonder if Sehun came home last night. I heard no sound of a car screeching outside or maybe I just slept heavy.

Like yesterday's breakfast, Sandy prepared something for me. I thanked her for the food and as I was eating, the front door opened and Sehun came in looking stressed and tired. Well, someone's grumpy. Did his hookup piss him off? I saw that he's still on his last night's attire then he quickly went upstairs. I guess I am right, he did not come home last night. Not more than 15 minutes, he's freshened up and dressed in his business attire. Well, that was fast.

I did not dare mutter a word to him and he did the same as he exited the front door not bothering to even give me a glance and not soon after, I heard his car leaving the mansion.

"Mrs. Oh, Mr. Oh asked me to accompany you to take a look at a place you can consider for the cafe business you're planning to open." The driver said as I finished my breakfast. I was taken aback. I didn't know he understood what I was trying to say last night when we were interrupted by a phone call.

"Oh. I see. Let me just prepare myself." I told Mr. Evans. He's the same driver who drove us home from the wedding. Yeah, right, that was my wedding night when my husband left the house late at night and he has a habit of doing that.

I went upstairs to prepare myself. I settled for a quick shower and dressed in a pair of slacks and a white blouse. I did my makeup lightly even though I didn't want to, I want to at least look decent. I settled for my beige-colored sandals, took my bag, and went outside.

Once I was outside, Mr. Evans opened the door for me and I muttered a quick thank you.

The car ride lasted for about less than 20 minutes. The area of Sehun's house is kind of secluded so it took a while to reach the so-called place I'm going to look at.

I stepped outside of the car, not waiting for Mr. Evans to open it for me. Once I looked at the unit, I was in awe. It's was a cafe on the first floor and the second floor was a library. The outside looks breathtaking and I can't wait to look inside. I think I've kept staring for too long as Mr. Evans cleared his throat.

"Mrs. Oh, Let's go inside, shall we?" I think he's getting used to calling me Mrs. Oh, I can't let him get used to it. Mr. Evans opened the door for me and as I was entering I looked at him.

"Mr. Evans, please call me Stella." I smiled at him lightly and continued my way inside the cafe.

Once I was inside, I can't help but be amazed at this work of art. The chairs and tables were all made of furnished wood, paintings, and posters of motivation that were hung on the wall. There was a small stage, I think the purpose of it is for night gigs.  Because if there is a library, then it is not good to open the stage in the morning. Alas, this place can be open 24/7. The ceiling of the first floor was painted white, paired with yellow-ish bulbs. The stairs were also made of wood, I stepped on them and it made a creaking sound. I went on to the second floor and I was really amazed by the way the library was set up. Books were neatly placed on shelves and on each table, there is a study light that helps in reading. The chairs and tables this time were slightly the same as the chairs and tables you use in schools. I walked further and I can see some indoor plants hanging in the hallway. Everything I saw got me excited. I think spending my savings on this building is definitely worth it. I think I'm gonna have to pay for it as soon as possible, or else I might lose this place. I just need to know if my savings are enough to buy this place.

I excitedly went down the stairs, humming and smiling. "Mr. Evans, I like it. Will you please line me in with the agent so I can settle the proposed amount or maybe bargain with him? I really like the place. I love the vibes and I know it will be a hit."