Chapter 14

Sehun was discharged after a few days. Those last few days were composed of mostly Sehun getting reports from his company and the thing with Kai that he still has to deal with. Sandy came by a lot of times for our food since Sehun said he does not like the hospital food and even said that he's going to pull out being a major shareholder of this hospital because of their food. I had to endure his tantrums like this for the last few days because of the medicines that he's been taking. I didn't even know he invested in this hospital that must be why his room looks like VVIP.

Chanyeol was here 24/7, either he's guarding outside the room Sehun was in, or he's inside the room reporting to Sehun about the mafia stuff which was Sehun's other job. I guess I got used to it and there was no point in denying it, so whenever Chanyeol comes around, I didn't leave the room and I am always amused at how Sehun becomes possessive whenever Chanyeol is inside the room.

Sehun is resting in his room right now. Before he was completely knocked off, he complained he did not get any rest while he was in the hospital, he mentioned how bad the hospital food tastes, he told me he wants to get rid of Chanyeol but said he doesn't want to at the same time and now he asked me to cook for him. I've been restraining myself from losing lots of patience to this guy, but he's getting grumpy day after day. I don't even know why I'm still here, am I his maid? Or his helper? Or maybe he needs me as his wife? But I don't know, maybe I'm just here until Sehun makes time to arrange our divorce papers.

I shook my head at the thought, I'm just going to stay put and wait for what the future has for me. In the meantime, I started cooking for Sehun.

After cooking, I went to my room to change into casual clothes since I'm heading out to go to my café. Jen has been updating me regarding things about the café and I am truly grateful for that. Apparently, a lot of students discovered it thru SNS.

I knocked on Sehun's door, carrying the food which he asked me to cook.

"Sehun, wake up," I called as I placed the food on his bedside table.

"Sehun...."

He stirred and eventually opened his eyes. I helped him up.

"You need to eat, it's almost 2 in the afternoon." I sat on his bed.

"Why are you dressed? Where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"I will be going to the café," I said, blowing on the food I was holding.

"Huh? Why? You can't." Sehun replied.

"What do you mean I can't? I need to go so I can check on things I missed while I was away." I put the spoon near his mouth which he gladly took.

"They can manage on their own, you don't need to go," Sehun whined like a child.

"I want to go." I fought back the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"No, you don't need to go." He kept whining but still open his mouth and eat the food I was feeding him.

"What's with you? It's my café, of course, I got to check on things." I replied back to him, giving him the water bottle which he took again without removing his look on me.

"You don't need to go."

"I'm telling you, I'm going."

"You can't."

"I.am.going."

"You don't need to go, I already asked Chanyeol-hyung to check on your business while we were in the hospital," Sehun explained the frown on his face is growing.

"Chanyeol? He was with us 24/7, how can he check on my place?" I asked him, placing the now finished bowl on the tray.

"Of course he asked someone to take care of it." He replied with a duh tone.