Chapter 13

"Make sure his room is guarded."

"Yes, bro. Already at it."

"Okay, you can go. Thanks, man."

I woke up to the two voices that were conversing, one seemed near and the other seemed far.

"Oh, where do I put her clothes?" The other voice asked.

"Please put it there on the sofa. Thanks again, man." The voice near me said.

I decided to get up from my sleeping position only to realize that I was still in Sehun's arm. My heart started beating fast and I put my hand on my chest involuntarily again, but another hand grabbed it.

"Stop that. You're making it a habit." Sehun said lowly and I just looked at him.

"I'm going." The voice from the door echoed.

"Oh. Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed at the man and the man also did. I looked at him for a while only to realize he's Chanyeol from last night.

"Annyeonghaseyo." He said back.

Sehun got up in a sitting position this time. I realized I was the one who was holding him back from getting up, foolish me.

"Stella, this is Chanyeol-hyung, my right hand." Sehun introduced him to me.

"Yes, I talked to him last night, when you were... Well, when you were in the operating room." I replied back to Sehun.

"Oh, I see," Sehun replied back monotonously.

"I'll get going," Chanyeol said before exiting the room.

"Your clothes are right there, you can change into that." Sehun pointed to a paper bag sitting on the sofa.

"Clothes?" I asked.

"I asked Chanyeol-hyung to buy you something you can change into." He replied.

"Oh." I blushed at the thought of Sehun caring for me when he's the one who's hospitalized. Seriously, I got the best husband. Oops, I guess I slipped. I shouldn't claim him as my husband.

"You like bulky guys?" He suddenly asked.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked him back, puzzled to what he meant by that.

"I said, you like bulky guys. Like Chanyeol-hyung right?" He replied instantly, his right eyebrow moved upwards.

"What? No! I don't like guys like him, duh. What are you even saying?" I replied back immediately as the atmosphere is getting really awkward. Sehun put both of his arms in front of his chest while I was on my way to go to the bathroom and change.

I walked inside the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess, but I wasn't shocked. I always looked like a mess anyway. What was Sehun implying? That I like Chanyeol? That I like guys like Chanyeol? That I like bulky guys? Or is it that he wants me to admit that I don't like Chanyeol but I like him.

What?!

Why did I even think of that?! Silly me. I really should consider things first before my mind just suddenly gives me a definite conclusion. But do I like him? Do I like Sehun? Am I allowed to like him? I do not even know what we are right now. Sure, we're husband and wife on the papers, but what if he decides to just drop it. Where will that leave me? And I don't even know why Sehun is still considering our marriage vows when in reality, he married me because of his and my father's business, and now that it's gone, I don't really get the reason why he's still holding on to me.

I sighed as I changed into the clothes provided for me. It is a casual pair of clothes. A white shirt, a pair of leggings, and flats that are size 8 which is the same size as my feet' length. How did they know my shoe size?