𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕

Rin: i feel like im gucci mane in 2006

Kenma: bruh shut up

Rin: nah boo 😘

Kenma: ...

Rin: u free to call?

Kenma: right now?

Rin: yeaaaa

Kenma: suree

-
Kenma gulped as he waited for his ringtone to sound. Honestly, talking to you had made him feel so at ease and contented. This made him start feeling things that he could not explain. Like recently, whenever he would see a text from you, his heart would do a little skip and whenever you put a simple heart emoji or a kissy face even if it was meant to be a saracastic remark, he loved it so much and found it really adorable.

Kenma stared at his phone in anticipation until his phone lit up and rang. It was a video call but of course, Kenma would turn off his camera. Also not to forget, he never got your number because, safety.

"H-hello?" Kenma softly greeted over the phone.

"Kenma? Oh my, hiii!" You excitedly greeted back.

"What a-are you doing now...?" Kenma stuttered. Your voice was giving him butterflies.

"Nothing, just talking to you. I'm guessing the same for you too," you chuckled.

"Yeah..." Kenma said, his lips curving up a little bit which formed a small smile.

"Your voice is really nice..." you mumbled. Of course, his voice drove you just as crazy.

"T-thanks?" He said, making it sound like a question.

"Oh oops uhhh you heard that..." you blurted as you facepalmed yourself.

Silent was heard on the other line. Kenma did not know what to say.

"A-anyway why aren't you asleep?" You asked, changing the subject.

"I could ask you the same," Kenma simply replied.

The two of you talked for some time before calling it a night. Kenma went to sleep peacefully after that. You on the other hand, was too happy and energetic to sleep. Calling Kenma and hearing his voice for the first time made your heart flutter. You did not know the reason but one thing is for sure, it did not feel bad at all.

A/N:
Yay trash im so sorry
I feel like this was badly written bjshhdudbhc
Ok uhm hope yall are doing well
Pls vote n comment for mee
Love yall ♡