𝚓𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

"Guys, let's play truth or dare!" Lev suggested as he sat on the floor and beamed at his teammates. The boys all exchanged looks and agreed with the idea.

"Hmm ok, we'll start with me and go in a clockwise direction," Lev said with giant grin. The game went on smoothly.

"Alright, Nobu-kun! Truth or dare?" The silver haired male mischieviously asked.

"Let's go with truth," Nobuyuki said with his warm smile.

"Alright, hmm..." Lev thought for awhile before asking," have you ever gotten into a relationship before?"

"Nope," Nobuyuki simply replied. The next person in the circle was Shibayama.

"Truth or dare, Shibayama?" Lev asked the libero.

"Dare," Shibayama bravely said with a smirk as he waited for someone to give him a dare.

"I want to give him one!" Inouka exclaimed as he raised his hand. "I dare you to call someone from another school and sing the daddy song from tiktok!" Inouka laughed evily.

"What? No!" Shibayama cringed at the dare.

"No going back!" Lev reminded as he put up his index finger. The libero let out a groan as he took out his phone and started looking through his contacts. Shibayama picked a random contact from his list and waited nervously.

"Hello?" A voice greeted from the other line. Shibayama stayed frozen until Inouka poked the libero which caused him to yelp.

"Hello? Yuki-kun? Are you okay?" The voice asked.

"I-if..." Shibayama started, " i-if you c-call him daddy... I-i know he getting i-in them panties..."

Lev and Inouka silently laughed at the poor libero who was flustered at himself.

"S-so dADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY..." Shibayama completed the song and waited for a reply on the other line.

"Yuki-kun... I'm sorry, I think Asahi would sound better if he called me daddy. No homo," the person on the other line stated with a loud chuckle. The poor nekoma libero hung up the phone and proceeded out of the changing room to cry because he just got rejected. Well, in a non homo sense. No, he does not share feelings for Nishinoya.

"Alright! Kenma-san!" Lev called. The gamer boy hummed as he continued playing on his switch, not giving a care.

"Truth or dare?" Lev asked.

"I don't recall participating..." Kenma sighed as he stayed fixated on his game.

"Just pick one, Kenma," Kuroo chuckled as he finished changing.

"Fine... truth..." Kenma nonchalantly said, finally looking up at Lev.

"Kuroo-san, would you like to ask? I don't have a question," Lev chuckled as he looked over to the captain. Kuroo nodded with a smirk as he looked towards the pudding.

"Kenma, what if I told you I talk to Rin?" Kuroo mischieviously.

The pudding boy clicked his tongue and formed a questionable expression on his face.

"How do you know Rin? Did you go through my phone? Did you read my messages with her? What did you talk to her about? What did she say about me? What else have you told her about me? You better not be doing anything stupid to her behind my back," Kenma threatened the bed head captain with a glare.

"Jesus Kenma... I only talked about Bokuto..." Kuroo murmured as he avoided Kenma's glare. Kenma is the only person Kuroo is ever scared of because the pudding could actually beat a bitch up if he wanted to.

"It better stay that way..." Kenma squinted his eyes at the bed head captain and left the changing room with a scoff. Now, Kuroo had to put up with a moody Kenma.

"Kenma-san sure loves this Rin girl," Lev commented with a giggle. Kuroo sighed and continued on whatever he was doing.

A/N:
Yoyoooy
I hope yall doing kewl skdjj
Pls vote n comment uwu
Love yall ♡