Chapter~25

.*3rd person POV*
A whole night and midday pass by. The sun rose steadily next morning and went on brightening the sky as the hours ticked by. A  boy in his early twenties laid on the hospital bed, unconscious and breathing peacefully. His face, which was, for the previous few days, pale and almost lifeless, now had some color and was slowly recovering due to the carefully nurtured treatments of the hospital. The new morning sun shone on his angelic face through the open windows of the small but cozy hospital cabin. He slept, comfortably with the painful expression on his face replaced by a peaceful and content one. By his bed sat another boy, of the same age, holding the unconscious figure's hand with all the love one can possibly give. His head tilted with his eyes shining with love and affection as he gazed at the other's sleeping face, waiting patiently for him to wake up.

Hours tick by. Morning to midday. Midday to early evening. Yet yibo still doesn't leave zhan's side. Going outside sometimes only to eat something or talk to the doctors. Zhan's brother zhuo cheng keeps on coming to check up on his brother every five hours with haikuan. Carman lee and zhang jing had already spent the entire morning seating inside zhan's room. They would have probably stayed longer if their husbands didn't make them understand and make them agreed to leave for the time being. Zan jin, ji li and yubin also came for a few hours. Zan jin had made quite an emotional scene in front of zhan's bed, sobbing, begging for his zhan-ge to wake up. It took yibo, ji li and yubin 28 mins to make the younger boy calm down.

It was evening now. Zhuo Cheng and haikuan had just left after coming for the 6th time. Now it was only yibo. He was sitting on a chair beside zhan's bed with a laptop, working on some documents for his dad's office as he often helped his dad and brother in the business as he will too join them after completing his university.

Yibo typed and went through thousands of emails, while patiently waiting for his bunny to wake up. It was 7:00pm.

Suddenly yibo heard something shift beside him. He immediately jerked his head towards zhan's direction and he saw zhan squirming slightly as he made attempts to regain his consciousness. Yibo's heart leaped. He snapped his laptop shut without even bothering to shut it down properly. He kept the laptop on the sofa and got up from his chair to sit on the edge of zhan's bed. He placed one hand on top of zhan's and the other one the latter's head, caressing his hair gently.

"Zhan...?" Yibo asked softly. Probably yibo's voice was what forced zhan to try open his eyes. His eyes fluttered open. He squinted his eyes before adjusting his eyes to the bright light of the hospital room. The first thing he saw was yibo's face. Yibo's face seemed to glow more brightly due to the bright room light. Was he in heaven? He was supposed to be dead right? Is he....dead? Probably he was, because suddenly yibo's face looked more handsome then it already was. He heard from his mom during his childhood that heaven was the place where all your wishes get fulfilled and leaves you with nothimg but happiness. yes... he was dead...now he was in heaven..because he was feeling oddly light and happy. But...what was yibo doing here? Wasnt zhan supposed to watch yibo from the top of the sky right now? Why the hell was yibo in here? Was he....was yibo dead too? Zhan felt his heart fill with dread.

"Am i dead....? Am i in..heaven..??" Zhan asked with bewilderment. Yibo's expression changed to an amused one. Zhan frowned. Why is he smiling that? Is he my guardian angel who took the form of yibo??

"Mmm....mabye u r.." Yibo said with an amused tone.

"Are u my guardian angel who took the form of yibo to make me feel contented?" Zhan asked, still bewildered. This time yibo couldn't control his laughter anymore. He doubled over and went into a fit of merry laughter. The sound of it made zhan's heart leap with delight. Mabye he actually was in heaven...

Yibo recovered from hi state of uncontrolable laughter and wiped the little tears that formed in his eyes due to laughing so hard.

"My foolish bunny...." Yibo said while shaking his head and smiling. Zhan frowned. Did his guardian angel just call him a foolish bunny?!