Prologue (The Founding)

Neil DeGrasse Techno: The cosmos. Strange, isn't it? How this wonderful universe can pack many surprises. From the Big Bang, to the Asteroid that killed the Dinosaurs, this massive Rocks we call planets led to many surprises. But there is one story that has never been told, never heard from the eyes of man, and would be the craziest event for a little boy called . . . Tyler.

*Tyler playing with a toy in his room*

Neil DeGrasse Techno: Now Tyler lived on Planet Earth, and loved playing around. But the main key trait of him was that his father liked to Rock.

Tyler's Dad: *plays guitar while sticking his tongue out*

Tyler: *smiles* Ooh.

Neil DeGrasse Techno: Tyler was actually impressed with this sound that he loved it. But then . . .

*plane noises*

Tyler's Mom: Quick, make sure the Baby is safe!

Tyler's Dad: Kay! *puts Tyler outside* Now, Tyler, stay right here, everything will be fine. *walks back in*

Neil DeGrasse Techno: He was so confused, but then . . . it happened.

*PLANE EXPLOSION*

Tyler: *gasps* *whimpers*

Neil DeGrasse Techno: A plane exploded right in the house . . . killing the mother and father.

*Tyler walks outside the freeway*

Neil DeGrasse Techno: He was scared . . . He was hungry . . . He was alone. But then . . . a miracle happened. Two six feet Merfolk were crossing. One of them was a man and the other, a woman.

Techno Mom: *gasps* Look! A magical creature. *looks at it* It's a Baby! Where are your parents?

Tyler: *whimpers*

Techno Mom: You don't know where they are?

Tyler: *whimpers*

Techno Mom: Shh, shh, i want you to meet someone.

Neil DeGrasse Techno: A Mermaid then came out behind her hair. She had yellow teeth, a magenta body, and Yellow and Blue markings on her hands.

Techno Mom: Do you want to take care of him?

Techno Dad: Oh, no, i can't. Besides, my wife just gave birth to a young prince.

Techno Mom: Well, i know one thing . . .

Bliss always wanted a brother.

Techno Mom: Hello, little one? I'm gonna do something that will let you live with us. It's a family tradition.

Tyler: *smiles*

Techno Mom: From now on, you will be called . . . Reef . . . my little swimmy one.

Neil DeGrasse Techno: She put her hands on Tyler's body and gave him an upgrade. He was then at a place he never thought existed. He was now blue with blue hands.

Techno Mom: Welcome . . . My little Reef . . . to Techno Reef, home of the . . . Techno Trolls.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson: Only this would be the start of a crazy future.