The Bus

*outside the water*

Reef Marina: *gets put in fish bowl* Please, whatever you doing, stop!

Queen Barb: By the end of my World Tour, I'm gonna turn all the Trolls into Rock Zombies!

Reef Marina: *gasps* No! Are you making that up?

Queen Barb: Nope. And my plan is already starting. *puts Techno String on the guitar*

Reef Marina: Ow! Stop! That hurts!

*a day later*

Queen Barb: Yeah, dude, I'm almost finished with my tour so I wanted to give you two thingies before you like Rock forever so . . . *drops flakes on top of fish bowl*

Reef Marina: Fish flakes?

Queen Barb: Yeah. Also, say hello to a little friend! *reveals another fish bowl*

Reef Marina: Bliss!

Bliss Marina: Reef?

Reef Marina: Blis . . . *screams* *Barb puts Bliss in the same fish bowl* *Bliss and Reef hug*

Bliss Marina: Oh, Reef, I didn't want it to be like this.

Reef Marina: It's okay, we will make it out of this.

Queen Barb: Oh, are you sure about that?

*Barb then drops Reef and Barb at a place called Volcano Rock City where Bliss is thrown with the Techno Trolls*

Queen Barb: Welcome to my home place, Volcano Rock City! I have a . . . wait, there's five pedestals and one of them is too close for Reef to get out of so . . . Carol, Sid! Build a 6th pedestal and put it near Trollex's.