"I wanna find out who i am"

*a few days later, at the top of the ocean*

Reef Marina: *has binoculars on and sticks his head out the ocean* *groans*

*Bliss then comes out*

Bliss Marina: Are you feeling okay, now that the World Tour is . . .

Reef Marina: No.

Bliss Marina: No? What are you doing up here then, in the wonderful night sky?

Reef Marina: *sighs* This is my new job now. I'm sent to look for World Tour Warnings every day, and not a single one has popped up yet . . . but there's something else also.

Bliss Marina: Well, how bout you come in?

*in Bliss's and Reef's house*

Reef Marina: *groans*

Bliss Marina: Is that the problem? Are you feeling overworked or something out of the blast? Here. Play your guitar thingy. That always seems to cheer you up.

Reef Marina: *plucks one note then, throws it away*

Bliss Marina: Okay, what the heck is happening to you?

Reef Marina: *sighs* Bliss . . . I wanna know who I am.

Bliss Marina: *laughs* Silly, you are a Techno Troll who likes Rock who stays with us!

Reef Marina: That's not what I'm talking about! I really wanna know who I am! Last thing i remember was that i was in this place called the Human World, and then you guys picked me up and raised me as little Reef. I need to find out which is why tomorrow, I'm setting a course for the Human World!

Bliss Marina: *ears droop down, turns all white*

Reef Marina: Umm, what?

Bliss Marina: Look at you! Yesterday, Poppy showed us the Bergens! And if that's their size, who knows how big humans are?! They'll squish you!

Reef Marina: Yeah, I know . . . But I have to try. I should probably get some rest. See you in the AM.

Bliss Marina: See ya! Oh, Reef, I hope you know what you're doing.