Not again!

*at the Glitter Dessert*

Reef Marina: Phew. It's getting a little hot. Too hot.

Sun: *blowing air with his hand*

Reef Marina: Now, that's just sad. HEY, SUN! LOWER DOWN THE HEAT!

Sun: WHAT?

Reef Marina: *sighs* What's the point? I don't wanna damage my lungs for the hoo-manz. *gasps* Could it be!?

*Reef looks at this place in the middle of the desert*

Reef Marina: WATER! Oh, joy! Oh, this feels so great! *Splashes the water on his face* Oh, I love this!

???: You're dreaming.

Reef Marina: Huh?

*A watery shadow of Reef appears*

Watery Shadow Reef: You're dreaming. This is not water.

Reef Marina: Puh-lease.

Watery Shadow Reef: Oh, and by the way, you have glitter on your eyes.

*the place disappears*

Reef Marina: Wait, was he right? *eyes start to burn* *screams loudly* OH, GOD! THAT HU-R-R-RTS! *starts to tear* What if I don't figure out who I am? It's a dangerous task anyway. *falls down*

Neil DeGrasse Techno: It felt like a dangerous task, and he realized that himself. So he decided to lay there. He wanted to lay there forever. Until . . .

Reef Marina: *groans* *sees a weird Beat Drop bus* *looks inside to see Bliss and the Techno Trolls* Bliss! Oh, not again! Let's see, hmm . . . hmm . . . Grappling hook! Eee. It's worth it. *Grappling hook hooks onto the bus* I'm coming, Blissyboo!

Neil DeGrasse Techno: He felt weak, but he was determined. He wanted to know who these strange Trolls were and why they captured his tribe?

Reef Marina: *gasps* The hook! That could take me to the universe. Wait . . . not today. *Dodges the hook* *goes down* Bliss!

Bliss Marina: *wakes up, muffled* Reef?

Reef Marina: Yes, it's me, don't worry, we're gonna get you out of there, don't worry . . . The heck?

Adrian the Nightcore Troll: Hey! I knew I heard someone!

Bliss Marina: *muffled* Oh, no.

Reef Marina: What? What?!

Adrian the Nightcore Troll: *force charges and rips a bit of the bus* *grabs Reef* See you at our place!

Reef Marina: What?

Adrian the Nightcore Troll: *throws Reef to his place*

*minutes later*

Reef Marina: *screams, falls in a blue liquid* Eww, gross. *licks it* This feels like some sort of . . . energy drink. *Gasps* Whoa.

Neil DeGrasse Techno: He was in a place he never thought existed. A place similar to Volcano Rock City. A place called . . . Nightcore Nightingale.