A "Possibly" Fake Message

*flashback, in 2001*
                      -----------

Tyler's Mom: Now Tyler, I want you to see the Twin Towers.

Tyler: Ooh!

Tyler's Mom: I'd knew you'd say that. This building is a historic building and we would all be in loss if it got destroyed. Let's go back home.

*at the house, an hour later*

Tyler's Dad: Hmm. I hear something. Like a plane . . . Coming near! *boom*

Tyler's Mom: *screams* Get the kid out! We have to evacuate! *grabs Tyler and puts him outside*

Tyler's Dad: You stay right here. Don't move.

*a huge piece of the destroyed Twin Towers falls on the house, making an explosion*

Reef Marina: *screams, wakes up* *hears Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger in the distance* *sighs* Another day.

*as he walks out of the house, the song finishes and Trollex gets an odd message*

King Trollex: Hey, guys, guess what? This guy named King Moon invited us to a party at his place tonight!

Techno Trolls: *cheering*

Bliss Marina: Reef, don't you want to go?

Reef Marina: Can't, busy. Today's the day i go out and find out who i am.

Bliss Marina: Uhhh . . . Well, enjoy!

*opens his door*

King Trollex: Hey, Reef, where are you going?

Reef Marina: Oh, nowhere. You guys go ahead, enjoy the party. *swims up to the surface*

King Trollex: Uhhh . . . Well, enjoy!

*at the surface*

Reef Marina: Okay, i can do this. I know i can.

Neil DeGrasse Techno: He was daring than any other Techno Troll in this Kingdom to figure out who he was by going up to the Human World. He was scared, but he was determined. Let's all pray or give a moment of silence he gets squished or turned into a fish stick. I probably shouldn't have said the last part. Whatever, let's start this adventure!