Sweet Creature

This is the first little bit of spicey spic for the book oooopp.

There is a song attached by the way! It says when to ply later on in the chapter!

My head aches from last night when Harry and I went to the hotel bar and had a few extra drinks, reminiscing about our teenage years, discussing music and fashion trends. He tells me about all the vibrant and wonderfully daring things he plans on wearing when he tours solo. He told me I play songs he's never heard. But for now, I sip on mineral water and take a pain killer every four hours.

Dad and I spent the day roaming London and eating in small cafés all afternoon. We visited this fabulous thrift store where I made the very successful purchase of a vintage cream oversized sweater, I intend on wearing to the theatre tonight. Dad told me he and Anne wouldn't make it to the theatre tonight, when I asked, they were incredibly secret about it and although I protested, kicked my feet in and even threatened to not go unless he and Anne do, he didn't budge. Guess he's as stubborn as I am.

I zip up my boots and get ready to go out with Harry and Gemma. Gemma is bringing some friends of hers with us to take Dad and Anne's seats, I met one of them because she was in Gemma's class at school, but I haven't met the other. She said we'd be meeting them at Lyceum Theatre.

Gemma throws on her caramel coat over her black skinny jeans and white turtleneck and we walk out the door to the elevator to meet Harry in the lobby

"Nice boots." I say noticing she's borrowed a pair of my ankle boots.

"Thanks, can't remember where I got them." She jokes, tapping her index finger against the tip of her chin.

We meet harry who is already outside, his hair tied back into a bun and his body kept warm by a grey sweater underneath a black jacket.

"Lookin' smik

"Lookin' smik." I say as I bump myself into his shoulder deliberately.

"Excuse me?" He laughs.

"Smik," I repeat.

"Y'know, you look good." I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Could've just said good but I'll take it." He says raising his eyebrows as he looks down at me, his hands concealed in pockets of his coat.