Chp5: Forcing

Leon's POV:

I woke up, and suddenly had the most amazing idea. I took a shower, got dresses, and went out to Violetta's house. I don't really eat breakfast. It was 12 o'clock (We have weekend, but we spend most of our time at the studio. Our friends hang out their top.). I hope she's awake! She used to be a late sleeper. I didn't really want to knock on the door, since I wasn't sure what Herman would say. I saw a fire escape, and climbed up it. I knew where Vilu's room was before she left, it still looks the same. She looked so peaceful reading a book, laying down on her bed. I knocked on the window hard.

Vilu: Leon, what are you doing here?~She asked getting up and opening the window.~
Leon: I want to show you the studio. I think you have a shot at making. Auditions are next week, Sunday. You have exactly a week to practice. ~I said smirking.~
Vilu: I haven't asked my dad yet. But.... I'll just come and look at the place. Therefore, I'll know the place, if my dad let's me join , and if I get in.....~She said nervously.~
Leon: Don't worry, you'll make it. I'll meet you outside, just tell your dad your going to get some more milk.~I said with a smile.~
Vilu: I don't think we need milk, but I heard Olga say that she needs icing for the wedding cake she's baking. ~She said smirking.~
Leon: Fine, just come down. Take your time, beautiful.~I said flirting and walking to the fire escape, then climbing down.~

it must be hard for Vilu because, she's going to have Jade as her mother. Ouch! Anyway, on my way down I saw Vilu blush. Wait! What am I doing? I CAN'T DO THIS TO LUDMILLA! I should just break up with Ludmilla. I really like Vilu, and the Witch will just come in the way of that. I'll tell Ludmilla next time I see her. I waited for Vilu to come down. She opened the door and walked out, she was beautiful.

Leon: He..Hey Vilu.... You...... You look amazing.~I said stuttering.~
Vilu: Thanks, you don't look so bad either.~She said blushing.~
Leon: Shall we?~I asked holding out my hand for her to hold.~
Vilu: We shall.~She said taking my hand.~

We walked over to my bike, I he gave her my helmet. I didn't need one! I climbed on, with her following and sitting behind me. She wrapped her hands around my waist, which made me tingle inside.

Leon: Hold on tight!~I said staring the engine.~
Vilu: OK!~She said threw the helmet, still holding on.~

We drove to the studio, and she was in awe when she saw it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a heads up, Leon might encounter some mean and despicable there. Who's it gonna be? Next chapter, I'm gonna describe every person in more detail. I might update tomorrow. I'm also gonna update the description of the story, and change it a bit. The same with the characters. Thanks for reading!