New Info

~They are older now, so this is how to describe them now since their older.~

Leon: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. His best friend are Violetta, Broadway, Diego, Maxi, and Andres, Fran, and Cami. He is sometimes full of himself, but he is kind-hearted and romantic. He feels very attracted to Vilu, since she came back. He comes from a very wealthy family. Being with Vilu, also makes him a kinder person towards others. He is dating Ludmilla, but will many dump her soon. Maby!

Violetta: Joins Studio 21. 17 year old. Her best friends are Leon, Fran, Cami, Broadway, Diego, Maxi, and Andres. She is VERY beautiful, romantic, musically talented, and sometimes a goody two-shoes. She is also very kind. She is very attracted to Leon, and is shy to admit it. She keeps a diary, and she is also very upset with her mother leaving her. She comes from a very wealthy family.

Herman: He is very overprotective of Violetta. He is dating Jade, and doesn't witness the real her.

Maxi: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. His best friends are Leon, Andrew, Diego, Fran, Cami, and Broadway. He is dating Naty, Ludmilla's assistant. He gets annoyed with Naty, when she obeys Ludmilla's commands. He is cool, and a great DJ.

Fran: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. Her best friends are Violetta and Cami (Broadway, Leon, Maxi, and Andres.). Vilu and Fran have some sleepovers, and love doing stuff together. She ships Leonetta. She is dating Diego, and he is a bad boy. She is weird, always worrying, and very self conscious.

Jade: She is going to marry Herman, but she only wants him for his money. She's always blackmailing and being rude to Vilu.

Cami: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. She is dating Broadway. She is sometimes jealous with Vilu's and Fran's special friendship. She is very nervous, moody, and sometimes unpredictable. She is friends with everybody in the studio, except Ludmilla and Naty.

Ludmilla: Attends Studio 21. Everybody's nemesis. Her sidekick is Naty. 17 year old. She bosses Naty around a lot. She calls herself "Supernova". She's mean, vain, and self centered. She is dating Federico (Vilu's cousin who only visits once in a while.).

Naty: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. Ludmilla bosses Naty around a lot. She is dating Maxi, but Ludmilla doesn't approve of it. Ludmilla always tries to break them up. She is shy, nervous(Because of Lumilla.), and very self conscious.

Diego: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. He is dating Fran. He is cool, bad, and sometimes self centered.

Broadway: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. He is dating Cami. He is a great dancer, and also a good DJ.

Andres: Attends Studio 21. 17 year old. He is dating no one. He is clumsy, and not so bright. He is friends with everybody in the studio, except Ludmilla and Naty.

Studio 21: An all music school, that teaches teenagers how to dance and sing.

Pablo: Principle of the studio. He is very judgemental.

Gregorio: Dance teacher of the studio. He is strict, and mean.

Angie: Vilu's niece, and also the singing teacher of the studio. Vilu only finds out later on, that Angie is her aunt.

Beto: Instrumental teacher at the studio. He is clumsy, and weird.

More Details about the Story:
Since Violetta has come back, she has a lot of trouble heading to come her way. She needs to find a way out of it.