Chp6: Breakups and a Date?

Leon's POV:

Vilu and I walk into the studio, and a bunch of our friends come up to us. Although it's weekend, we friends still hang out here a lot. (BTW: The studio starts on a Monday, and ends on a Friday. Auditions are held every Sunday.)

Fran: Vilu, is that you. ~She asked pointing towards Vilu.~
Vilu: Yes, it's you Fran!!!!~She said running up and hugging her.~
Cami: Vilu, I missed you so much!!!!!~She said running up and hugging both Fran and Vilu. A group hug.~
Vilu: I missed you too Cami.~She said, still all group hugging.~
Maxi: I missed you too.~He said joining the group hug.~

I coughed in the background, and they separated from their hug. Then, the guys (Broadway, Diego, and Andres.) came up to meet Vilu.

Leon: Hey guys, this is Vilu. Vilu, this is Broadway, Diego, and Andres.~ I said pointing to each one of them as I said their names.~

All Guys together: Hey!
Cami: Vilu, Fran and I will show you the rest of the studio. Is that OK, Leon.~She said, shooting her gaze at me. I was suppose to show Vilu around!~
Leon: Sure, Vilu. I'll be taking to the guys over there.~I said looking at her, and pointing to a corner where we guys usually talk.~
Vilu: OK, see you later.~She said walking away with Fran and Cami.~

I followed the guys (Plus Maxi.) to the corner to chat.

Maxi: So, what's up with you and Vilu?~He asked me curiously.~
Leon: Weir just friends, but..... I admit I have some attraction towards her.~I said confessing.~
Diego: Then ask her out dude.~He said casually, but there's one thing he's forgetting.~

The guys and I just continued staring at him until he realized.

Diego: Ohhhhhh.......... Yeah, Ludmilla.~He said realizing.~
Maxi: Speaking of the Witch.~He said as Ludmilla came to us.~
Andres: Oh yeah, guys! Remember that thing we had to do.~He said leaving and they nodded in unison.~

Broadway, Maxi, and Diego followed Andres.

Lumilla: Leon! Who is that girl you were with, and what is she doing here?~She said with a high pitch voice.~
Leon: Her name is Violetta. Which, by the the way reminds me. Weir threw!~I said fearless.~
Ludmilla: Ohhhhhh.. Don't worry Lion.. I'll get my revenge. Your such an idiot for dumping me.. Looks like I'll be spreading rumors around... Ludmilla is out.~She said walking away and clicking her fingers in front of my face.~

Now I'm scared! I decide to look for Vilu. She's in the instrument room with Fran and Cami. She's so beautiful, plus she's really good at playing the piano. She playing right now, and the melody is just amazing. I have to ask her a REALLY important question. I walk inside.....

Leon: Hey Vilu, can I talk to you..... In private..~I said look at Vilu, then Fran and Cami.~
Fran: Oh OK, we get the message.~She said pulling Cami out the door way.~
Leon: So..... Vilu, I was wondering..... If you'd maby want to..... Go out sometime.....~I said looking down while I said the last part.~
Vilu: Uhhhhhhhhh..... Do you mean as a date?~She asked. Oh-No!~
Leon: Uhh.... Yeah, I mean. You don't have to go, unless. If you want to??~I said, trying to find the correct words.~
Vilu: Well, then yes! I'd love to go on a date with you! When exactly?~She said smiling.~
Leon: I was wonder if you were free tonight?~I asked.~
Vilu: Yeah, tonight. Pick me up at 7. ~She said smiling.~
Leon: Ok beautiful. See ya.~I said smiling and leaving.~

I'm so excited for tonight!