6. That's The Price Of Beauty

I was grouchy today. Anyone else would have been too if they were disturbed, while making out with a messy haired Noah Centineo underneath a bridge, by a really loud and unpleasant voice shrieking. Well, at first I thought it was shrieking but after completely waking up I understood that it was not that but someone was singing 'Who Says' in a their highest pitch. It didn't stop there though. Next thing I heard was yelling and cursing. I tried ignoring the voices, wishing to fall asleep again. But alas, it doesn't work like that. With a heavy heart I said my goodbye to my bed and peaked my head out of the door to see who was being a bathroom singer out of bathroom.

There in the middle of the hall stood Cayden, singing, more like yelling with a speaker in his hands, booming the same song. Even with the speaker at high volume, his voice clearly reverberated through the hall. But what made my eyes widen was that he was bare chest with a towel hanging low on his hips. I blushed at the sight.

Now, don't get me wrong, I am no perv. But I think you would have reacted the same if this is one of the few times you see almost naked boys. I mean seeing guys like this on T.V and seeing them in real life is something different. And the other times would be in community pool.  Not a pleasant sight.

But I quickly pulled myself out of those thoughts.

He was singing so loudly that you wouldn't make out Selena Gomez's voice from the speaker. On top of it all, he was dancing, if that's what you call tapping you foot loudly on the floor, with his eyes closed.

I was on my way to shove the speaker in his mouth but was beaten down by someone else.

One of the doors in the hall opened abruptly revealing Jayden. In a few strides he closed up to his twin and pushed him down on the floor, getting on top of him.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He yelled irritated, as Cayden continued to sing, even after being pinned down.

Then my eyes widened. Again. This time because Jayden was practically naked. He was only wearing his boxer!

I remained silent where I stood, that is in front of my door. They didn't notice me because of my room being the last one on the Hall.

And I thought no more half naked guys, I was wrong.

Ian came out of his room. He, again, was only wearing boxers.

"Can't a man get his beauty sleep," He yawned. His hair messily sticking out in different direction.

Even his presence didn't cease the chaos. Rather it only aggravated the situation because Cayden increased his pitch as Jayden tried to shut his twin's mouth with his hand.

More aggressive footsteps arrived.

"Every fucking morning," A door opened and Kai came out yelling at the top of his lungs. "Is it so tough to understand and be fucking compassionate to others who need to fucking sleep!"

He was totally irritated and  was fuming as his swearing depicted. Just like his brothers, he was also not wearing a shirt but at least he had his sweats on. This time I was not even surprised to see him like that.

"And I thought you wouldn't continue with all this 'wake up singing' in this new house", Kai sighed, " Is there anything good about this new start?"

Saying that left a sour taste in his mouth as his face contoured in contempt.

"And why of all people, are YOU singing 'Who Says'?" Ian asked incredulously. "I mean isn't that a song for people who think they are ugly?"

Uh what?

"Is that the most reasonable thing you could say right now, Ian?" Kai said, staring exasperatedly at Ian.

"Well waking up at this ungodly hour is also not so reasonable now, is it? So I apologize if I am being the most unreasonable person in this hall."