CHAPTER - 12

Mary was sitting, looking at her phone. Seeing me she patted the chair next to her.

"Come see yesterday's pics."

Mary told me that these photos were clicked on the terrace garden, before I joined them. It was the same garden where Jay took me to make out yesterday. Pool pics were also there. In one pic me and Jay were together.

"I am forwarding some pics to my phone." I informed Mary.

"Go ahead."

She was helping herself to breakfast which was laid on table.

"Morning guys" Meg entered the dinning hall.

Mary and I wished her back.

"Mary I need those signatures we discussed last week on few cheques and the  forms. I am going to bank to deposit these cheques and will submit the forms also on my way. Please do read the details and sign the forms all filled and stamped."

"Yeah of course Meg, you are a real gem, here give me." She took the folder from Mary. "Help yourself." Mary offered Meg breakfast.

"No, thank you dear, I am full."

Both sat down discussing. Meanwhile I got myself busy in booking my flight back home via net banking on Mary's phone. My eyes were doing rock n roll between Mary and her phone.
It took me 20 minutes to book the flight. Apprehensively, with sweaty hands, I booked myself a cab at 6:10, 1 hr before the flight.

Feeling relaxed I handed back the phone to Mary.

"Morning lovely ladies" Jay entered the room. Looking like a tiger out to conquer the world. My eyes were fixed on his sensual lips for a jiffy and then moved back to my food. I am going to miss him like hell. After this I will not see him again. My mind pointed it to me. I felt sick and emotionally fragile.

"Are you all right Rose?" he asked. I looked straight into his eyes, he was looking at me. I was overwhelmed by his presence yet comforted by the flow of energy between us.

"Yeah, I am good. Thank you" I smiled. Then bent my head eyes glued to my food which was tasting like coal to me now.

My eyes were getting moist, for fuck's sake what was the matter with me? What type of Impact this rendezvous  with Mary had on me? I wanted to run away but couldn't.

"Meg make sure all documents should be properly signed and in order. All forms should reach on time to registrar office." Jay addressed his PA.

"Not to worry, I rechecked them all at office twice and now Mary had also done the same. I am on my way." Last of the document was signed and rising cheerfully and smoothing out the folds in her skirt she moved towards the door.

Out of the blue Jay spoke "I have a meeting with Eady's leagal advisor  tomorrow, come along with me for your interview."

Hearing the last word "interview" I realised it was for me.

Before I could say a word Marry butted in rage, "Forget it Jay, she is an idiot, she will waste her talent in small offices."

"That's not fair Mary, I told you my reason's."

"All nonsense. Jay why don't you make her understand what she is about to throw away. She is being impulsive and illogical." Her disagreement was real open.

Jay gave a nonchalant shrug and said "logical or illogical that's her decision. I am no one to make her change that." He was eating his food but his eyes were on me, as if trying to read something.

I lowered my eyes afraid to look at those beautiful eyes with long lashes.

"Well Mary as I have promised you that till Monday, I will be taking care of your good friend. It's all done and over. Now it's all your call."