CHAPTER-15

"Spencer's crew wishes you all a very lovely morning. We will be landing in UAE by 1.30 pm at Al MAKTOM International airport Dubai." The captain of the Spencer's plane announced.

Cool, Jay Spencer a mega rich American tycoon owns a plane. Mary never mentioned it. How much it takes to satisfy a man? I wondered.

"Good Morning, Miss Howard would you like to take coffee or tea?" The airhostess asked.

"Morning. No, thank you, I need to go to washroom first and I stood up.

When I reached back to my seat the partition was gone, full ten seats were visible. Mr. Tycoon was sitting fully suited in his black business suit. Ready to devour the whole world. But I will be his initial target.

"Well, hope you had a peaceful night?"

I simply nodded.

I went and sat down at the same seat I occupied last night, 5 seats away from him.

He signelled behind me and the air hostess came in with food trolly. Irresistable aroma was spreading around.

"Let's have breakfast. It would be better if you shift to nearby seat." He suggested.

"No, thank you I am not hungry." That was a fucking lie. I was ravenous.

" Your wish" Saying this he took a crossaints from the trolly and bit into it.

The girl Kiana stirred and woke up. "Morning Boss," Looking at me she waved. I reciprocated in same manner.

"You slept well, no sickness?" Jay asked Kiana.

"Yeah I am good thanks to you." she excused herself and left probably  towards washroom.

His eyes now on me, there was pin drop silence. Breaking the awkward muteness I asked, "Were you able to trace Mary?"

Raising his eyebrow, "You have doubts?"

"Then why the hell you are taking me if you know where Mary is?" My anger risen on hearing this.

"Easy baby, you are gonna make Mike and Mary break this marriage. As you have already claimed about Mary's stubborn and determined intention to do as she wants, regardless of the consequences."

"Don't be ridiculous. You are more capable and with real powers to do so. They won't listen to me. Your dollars spent on my trip will be wasted. I will never be able to convince them out of marraige."

"You do not worry about my finances. Your single status is at stake. Think about that." He smirked and stood up.
"Now if you will excuse me I have loads of work to do." He took out a laptop from above shelf and got busy. He was looking so at ease, there were no traces of yesterday's anger resentment.

After that there was a total silence in the plane. I felt too much hunger to ignore food, I filled my plate and sat down eating.

We landed exactly on time. A chauffer driven car was waiting for us and took us to Holiday Inn hotel.

Kiana has gone to her room on 15th floor. We entered a suite on 16th floor where Jay showed me to my room which was next to his and went back to his room. It was 3 in the afternoon.

The room was a beauty, the wall to wall paintings were so magneficiant. The queen-size bed was so comfortable and so cozy. Wao the luxurious bath tub with Jacuzzi attached in it was a dream. I planned to take a bath and removed all the clothes I travelled in. Putting on the bathrobe left the tub tap on and set it for filling. God knows what was his next move to tourture me. I should be ready for it.

The view from the window was mind boggling. Have heard lot about Dubai but never thought of visiting it.

The phone rang. I picked up. It was Kiana.