food poisioning

jin starts calling the members downstairs to see what they want for lunch. All the members come down one by one.
jin: "what do you guys want for lunch?"
taekook: "We don't care hyung. We'll eat whatever."
jimin: "oh actually hyung there's this new restaurant that opened near here and I was wondering maybe we can go there instead of ordering take out like we always do."
hyung line: "fine by us. let's go."

When they arrive at the restaurant they sit at a table and a waiter takes their order. All of the members order their food. All of their food is served and they start to eat.
taehyung: "wow the food is really good."
jungkook: "yeah it is."
After a while they finish their food and go back to the dorm.
namjoon: "that was the most delicious food I have ever had in a while."
jhope : "we should go there when we don't want to go anywhere far to eat."
suga: "or when we are to lazy to order take out."

All the members notice that jungkook and taehyung aren't in the living room with them.
jin: "where did jungkook and taehyung go?"
suga: "I think they went to their room."
jhope and namjoon: "we'll go check."
They both went to taekook's room and when they opened the door taehyung looked pale and he was holding his stomach. jungkook was on the side of him running his fingers through taehyung's hair.
namjoon: "what's wrong with him?"
jungkook: "i don't know he says he feels nauseous and his stomach is killing him. He's thrown up twice already."
jhope: "I'm going to go call the rest of the members up here."
Jhope comes back with the remaining members and informs them that taehyung feels sick.
jimin: "he looks pale."
suga: "he sure does."
jin: "what's wrong with him?"
namjoon: " jungkook told us that he feels nauseous and his stom...."

At that moment taehyung gets up from the bed and sprints to the bathroom. Jungkook runs after him and locks the door behind them so taehyung could have some privacy.All the members follow them and stand behind the door trying to open it because they are worried about taehyung.
jimin: " is he okay?"
suga: "what's happening in there?"
jungkook: "he's okay. he's just puking. um... hyung can you tell jin to make some tea?"
suga: "yeah okay"
namjoon: "we'll be waiting outside for you."
jungkook: "okay hyung."
All the members stepped away from the door and waited for them. Jin comes upstairs with tea in his hands followed by suga.

While in the bathroom.....
Taehyung is throwing up while Jungkook is rubbing circles on his back. Once taehyung is done puking he falls onto jungkook's chest.
jungkook: "Hyung do you think your done?"
taehyung: "yeah but my stomach still hurts."
jungkook: "I know but maybe the tea that jin hyung made will help ease your stomach."
taehyung: "I don't think it will I'll just puke it back up eventually."
jungkook: "let's at least try okay"
taehyung: "okay."
Jungkook helps taehyung up. When jungkook unlocks the door all he sees is the members worried faces.

Back to all of them......
Jungkook sets taehyung down on the bed. All the members look at taehyung. Taehyung just lays on the bed with his eyes closed.
namjoon: "taehyungie do you feel better now?"
taehyung: "no." he lets out a soft sob
jin: "hey it's going to be okay. don't cry."
jimin: "here try this tea that jin hyung made."
jhope: "maybe it'll help you feel better."
Taehyung was hesitant to drink the tea but after a while he drank it. The tea made him feel sleepy.
taehyung: "hyungs, kookie I'm tired."
suga: "okay go to sleep, one of us will be here when you wake up."

taehyung fell asleep and all the members left the room except for jungkook. After 6 hours of sleeping taehyung woke up.
jungkook: "do you feel better hyung?"
taehyung: "no. jungkook I feel sick."
jungkook: " do you need to puke again?"
taehyung put a hand over his mouth and nodded. Jungkook picked up taehyung and carried him to the bathroom. After jungkook placed taehyung in front of the toilet he instantly vomited out the tea they had given him earlier. After 30 minutes passed taehyung was done puking.
jungkook: "okay lets get you cleaned up and go downstairs to get some food in you."
taehyung: "I don't want to eat."
jungkook: "Hyung you have to. I'm sorry."
taehyung: " fine but I'm only eating a little bit."
jungkook: "that's fine as long as you have food in you."
Taekook goes downstairs with the other members to see if jin has made food for them already.
jungkook: "Hyung have you made food already?"
All the members turn around to see jungkook and a sick taehyung.
jin: "oh he's awake already?"
jungkook: " yeah he woke up a couple of minutes ago."
jimin: " does he feel better?"
jungkook: "no actually he just finished throwing up. Hyung have you made food yet?"
jin: "yeah. I made chicken noodle soup."
jungkook: "okay Hyung thank you. We'll go eat now."
namjoon: "make sure he eats a decent amount."
jhope: "give him water."
jungkook: "okay hyungs I will."
When taehyung and jungkook are finished eating taehyung starts to feel sick again. Jungkook notices it and asks tae what's wrong with him.
taehyung: "jungkookie my stomach hurts." He starts to cry now. All the members hear tae cry and they run to the kitchen.
jin: "what's wrong taehyungie?"
taehyung: "my stomach hurts hyung."
jimin: "do you need to puke again?"
taehyung: "no."
jungkook: "then what do you need hyung?"
taehyung: "I need the toilet."
jungkook: "what do you mean you need the toilet?"
jhope: "I think he needs the TOILET........ do you understand me?" He glares at jungkook
suga: " I think what taehyung is trying to tell you is he needs to gooo."
jin: "is that what you mean taehyungie?"

Taehyung runs to the bathroom and locks the door.
jungkook: "taehyung hyung are you okay?"
jin: "taehyungie it's okay let it all out."
They can hear taehyung sobbing in there.
jimin: " hyungs and kookie at first I thought taehyung just had the flu but now I think taehyung has food poisioning from the restaurant we went to during lunch." jimin frowns because he is the one that suggested that they go to that restaurant.
suga: "I think so too because after we went to that restaurant taehyung started to feel sick as soon as we got home."
jin: "should we take him to the doctor to make sure?"
namjoon: "yeah call sejin and tell him that we want to take taehyung to the doctors tomorrow morning."

They call sejin and tell him about what has been going on. After they ended the call taehyung comes out of the bathroom all pale and tired. Jungkook carries him and takes him to their room. The rest of the members go to their rooms.

Skip to the doctors office.........
Dr.Jungwon: "I have reviewed the symptoms and I can say that he does have food poisioning. We are going to give him an IV fluid because he is dehydrated.We will be giving you some meds to help him with his condition."
jin:" okay thank you sir."
rest of the members: "thank you."
They insert an iv fluid into a sleeping taehyung.
jhope: "your finally going to feel better taehyungie."
jungkook: "finally I hate seeing you suffer."
After a week passed taehyung didn't feel sick anymore and the members decided to never eat at that place again.