Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Third Person:

"Adrian, what's wrong baby?" Her mother asked sitting down on the edge of Adrian's bed where Adrian's been since she's got home. She has yet to go downstairs, not even when she heard the front door open to welcome her parents with hugs. She couldn't bring herself to get up, not when Elliot's scent still lingered her room and the soft linens of her bed.

She could smell the musky smoke, the hot-cold mint, and the lovely fragrance of citrus cologne. Maybe it was an odd mix of aromas but Adrian adored the smell, it was maybe even her new favorite. She could even recall the exact way he kissed her, staining her lips with sin, even after she told him it wasn't a good idea. Even though he left hours ago, his presence still somehow lingered.

She could still feel his soft rough lips against hers, insistent and oh so yummy. At first, she didn't quite know what to do but that didn't last long after Elliot bit her bottom lip causing hers to part open. She remembered the way her heart bursted and her skin rippled with fiery heat. He was a struck match when it came to her body it seemed.

He kissed her and she let him, she broke her dad's rule, though she would never tell him.

Why was he so mean to her and then after he did things like that? She didn't like it when he called her names, or just mean words in general. He never apologized either even when her feelings were hurt, he just did something else that was equally bad like kissing her for instance, and making her body feel weird things. Then after the conversation was lost, over.

When the kiss ended, Elliot laid back on her bed, closing his eyes like nothing at all happened while Adrian felt like a gushing tomato ready to explode. He stayed silent for a while and Adrian didn't dare break the silence, she had no idea what to say. She became a heap of nerves, sitting still as a statue until finally Elliot peeked an eye open and told her, she believed to 'stop acting like a stationary robot' or he'll kiss her again.

With that being said, she laid down cautiously putting as much space between them as possible trying her best to act normal when really she felt anything but. It's not that she didn't want Elliot to kiss her again, because goodness she did. But it's bad to kiss a boy who's been to Juvie, a boy who's unkind, a boy who's impossibly pretty.

Now Adrian laid curled up with her purple baby blanket stuffed under her head and her knees scrunched up to her chest. Elliot left shortly after the you know what, saying he had things to do. Things that didn't involve her. Before he left, to her shock, he took a book from her bookshelf without asking, and as he went to exit he said one last thing which was 'unless it's mine, stay out of trouble, I mean it'. Then he was gone.

Her mother watched her with worry, as her father stood at her doorway. "I'm fine mama." She murmured through dry lips. She didn't mean to cause her parents to worry she just wanted to be alone. Her brain was still trying to process all the events that happened today, mostly she was stuck on Elliot. He wanted her to stay out of trouble, but what trouble did he mean?

Her mother reached her hand up to feel Adrian's head even after Adrian already told her she wasn't sick. This is how her mother was, she was very protective of Adrian, her father too. "Then what is it baby, what's going on with you?" Her mama asks, searching Adrian's face for an answer. "Did something happen at school?"

"No, I'm just tired. I didn't sleep much after my bad dream." She told her mother, which wasn't a complete lie but it wasn't the full truth either. She couldn't tell her mom a boy kissed her today and she felt some kind of withdrawal from it, she couldn't tell her mom Elliot Wilds was messing with her feelings.

Her father pushed off the doorway and joined the two girls on the other side of Adrian's bed. He got right on and laid next to Adrian pulling her into his hard warm chest, kissing her forehead. "Tell us when you're ready princess." He told little Adrian as she cuddled closer into her father's safe arms. "Now, is the bad dream still bothering you? Did my sweatshirt help you in school?"